Dumb Blonde

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
English_Rose
Loyal

Dumb Blonde

Post by English_Rose »

well im in a second 2 top set in my skul but evry1 treets me like im thick. i no itz bcoz im a happy-go-lucky sorta gal and im not as "mature" as other ppl. evry1 sez im like Elle Woods (outta Legally Blonde - that sorta character) but i want evry1 2 not think im dumb coz wen i du try i always reech my goal (sry if u think im boastin) y duz evry1 think this bcoz i no im not thick so y duz evry1 else think so?????

therz lads who always skit me in set and make me feel bad - but i want it 2 stop - any suggestions??

;)
sexyheather
Veteran

Re: Dumb Blonde

Post by sexyheather »

well do u talk ditzy? cuz i mean im a blonde and yeah, sometimes i get remarks about it, but i'm relatively smart and well-spoken enough that im not really discriminated for being stupid. sometimes girls that have sort of a ditzy way of expressing themselves can be thought of as dumb even if they are quite intelligent. im not saying ur a ditz, im just talking in general.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I am a natural blonde(currently have brown hair out of a bottle :D ) And I don't come across as a ditzy person. I am actually not a ditzy person...As heather asked do you have a ditzy way of coming across to people? I mean like if I acidently almost trip or something then I will be like "oh blonde moment" but people generally don't make blonde comments to me.

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Everyone has a way to express themselves. I'm a brunette, and I get called a blonde (Although they don't even act certain ways). They say blondes have all the fun...or maybe they're just jealous...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

well it depends by wot u meen by ditzy. sumtimes in classes (im quite loud) i just shout out and say "i dont get it" and yeh i du hav "blonde" moments. but im not sure if therz mor - if ther is i dont no bout it.

(speek up if u think im ditzy by the way i rite - slang.)
falling
Loyal

Post by falling »

i don't think blondes are dunb..blondes are fantastic, if anyone here knows who im talking about when i talk about miss robson, SHE is BLONDE..just proves they are a great creation..
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Showing that you take the time to type correctly shows that you care of what people think of you...try that
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

I get that all the time...I am naturally blondey so yeah I am a "dumb blonde" by association. I don't really care though.

I just laugh with them...then they have a heart attack that I get mainly A's and B's in all my subjects whilst they get like C's. :lol:

I do have "dumb blonde" moments though because I get confuzzled easily...but I try not to let that get me down. I laugh at myself most of the time...People most probably think I'm weird but who cares? :D

I know, myself, that I am not dumb. So why should I let what other people say get me down?

Maybe they are just joking? :P

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Thanks, guys. I'm going to try to type correctly (non-slang) but it's so hard! I like to type quick, so that's why I do it.

Anyway, thanks for the replies!
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Blonde jokes are funny.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

your nasty they're not. (secretly nods head in agreement)
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Originally posted by English_Rose@Aug 16 2003, 04:06 AM

your nasty they're not. (secretly nods head in agreement)

Hehehe.

I'm not nasty.

I AM blonde. ;)
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

dont worry about what others think
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Teardrop
Loyal

Post by Teardrop »

Originally posted by English_Rose@Aug 14 2003, 06:28 PM

well im in a second 2 top set in my skul but evry1 treets me like im thick. i no itz bcoz im a happy-go-lucky sorta gal and im not as "mature" as other ppl. evry1 sez im like Elle Woods (outta Legally Blonde - that sorta character) but i want evry1 2 not think im dumb coz wen i du try i always reech my goal (sry if u think im boastin) y duz evry1 think this bcoz i no im not thick so y duz evry1 else think so?????

therz lads who always skit me in set and make me feel bad - but i want it 2 stop - any suggestions??

;)

I had to read this post three or four times to make any sense of it whatsoever. How about using English, and then maybe people won't think you're thick?
i watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

that's my dream, that's my nightmare.

crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

ur not alone i get called a dumb blonde all the time and i am pretty smart and intellegent vs. the species of humans that call me that.
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by English_Rose@Aug 14 2003, 01:28 PM

;)

hold up WTF ok i didnt get a single word of that
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
lash
Loyal

Post by lash »

i'm totally in LOVE with blonde jokes, but I don't take them seriously. I have one friend, Esther, who's a TOTAL blonde. (No offense) but she IS the reason that blondes are steroe typed. She's also really fun to be around though. She's just REALLY REALLY ditzy all the time. Esther, what will I do with you?:rolleyes: ^_^
Turning over in interrupted slumber,

You ponder others, growing ever wakeful,

You've locked the vermin in the other bedroom,

To be so perfect causes you to feel so thankful,

Now find the fault because your boyfriend can't read,

Reflecting on to you is all the bitterness you need,

So unhappy, yet so preoccupied,

Never found beaten down with your forked tongue tied.

Your eulogy is like poetry,

But your mouth is like a magazine.

Queen dependency is cowering, please don't be confused,

You are vacant and submissive, receptive to abuse,

Virtue isn't tangible, and sense of self is dated,

Names constant on your cracked lips are now eviscerated,

Your spine is made of metal, Your veins are bound in electric tape,

And all along an impulse lights at random in your face,

Yough cought up an offering and forget which words are lies,

Then your skull echoes a singeing pop, as your brain is cauterized.

-"Mouth Like A Magazine" Showbread
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Hey sweeti!!

0mg don't worri bout it, hee hee i'm exactly like yew! I'm blonde n am like one of the smartest in mi class, n still I get called that (jus cause i'm a clutz prollie!) N yah everyone calls me Reese Witherspoon off of Legally Blonde and Sweet Home Alabame (luvin dat movie) but sorri if I didn't help yah. But i'm tha same wit yew darlin!
filling up on heartaches and cheap wine...*
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i dont want this to come off as rude, but when you talk liek that people will tend to stereotype you, just prove to them that you are smart, or dont care what they say...just be yourself and ignore them if they dont like you as you are..i type reall fast but i still type right, lol well most of the time

*~*kepanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Originally posted by *matts*baby*gurl*+Aug 17 2003, 05:18 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (*matts*baby*gurl* @ Aug 17 2003, 05:18 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE' <!--QuoteBegin-English_Rose@Aug 14 2003, 01:28 PM

;)

hold up WTF ok i didnt get a single word of that [/b][/quote]

You type the same way, so stop complaining.