If Youre Against Abortion...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

topace
Loyal

If Youre Against Abortion...

Post by topace »

here is something i read in the "National Right to Life News" that I thought some of you might like to read as well.

what Bush has done...

-He signed the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act to protect babies who survived abortion.

-He has used the threat of a veto to stop anti-life measures in legislation.

-His administration is fighting to protect the vulnerable form assisted suicide.

-He declared that no federal funds will be used to destroy human embryos for research.

-His administration is supporting pro-life measures at many UN confrences.

-His administration ruled that unborn children can be covered in the federal health insurance program for poor children.

all the democratic opponents are pro-murder. so even if you are against the war but againt abortion even more this could be something to think about.

Abortion is a big deal to me and it hurts me when people want to get rid of Bush for a war thats nearly over. and the economy and money isnt more important than lives.

please try to keep this on topic.
KEEP BUSH FOR 2004!

DONT BELIEVE LIBERAL MEDIA

SUPPORT THE WAR ON TERRORISM

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Saren
Veteran

Re: If Youre Against Abortion...

Post by Saren »

I don't think I wanna support Bush. He's trying to take away some of our rights to get married. Such as gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgenders. The abortion thing is good of him, but he's going by his prejudice opinion. So, Bush? Pff...Excuse me while I *blasts music louder in corner and draws a finger pointing to a person's mouth*
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

There is nothing wrong with abortion. Jeez.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

yeah im against abortion..but not other things that hes doing....grr i dont liek bush!

*~*kepanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I'm very much for abortion.

And I like GWB Jr.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I support a woman's right to chose, fetuses are not human beings yet, not until they are born. They are part of the mother, and it is up to the woman to decide what is going to happen to her life and her body. I would rather have people have the right to do this than have thousands of children not being cared for by mothers who do not want them.
NAAM
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by four@Aug 15 2003, 09:28 PM

I support a woman's right to chose, fetuses are not human beings yet, not until they are born. They are part of the mother, and it is up to the woman to decide what is going to happen to her life and her body. I would rather have people have the right to do this than have thousands of children not being cared for by mothers who do not want them.

Yes, Lets use saline to burn you up four, thats how they kill the babies. They put it on the kid and take it out in pieces, and for what reason? The mother was a immature wh*** who couldn't keep the cock out of her crotch? I don't think so, don't kill the thing, put it up for adoption...

so women have the right to kill? They are charging that Peterson guy with killing the unborn baby, but if she were to abort it, it wouldn't be killing... That doesn't add up...
--nj

four
Veteran

Post by four »

First off saline is just salt water. Second off there are many ways abortions are preformed, that may be one of them, but not all of them. Now what about rape victims? How are they whores who did this to themselves? Should they not have the right to not have this child? What about people who were using birth control, but it failed?
NAAM
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

rape victims can always put the baby up for adoption..granted she didn't bring it on herself but that's not the babys fault..the baby is a person no matter what...

*~*kepanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

the most common one is saline.. It works because the skin is very muchly more delicate. Also, Give the kid up for adoption... Just because you were raped doesn't mean the pregnancy never happened because you aborted it, theres no logic behind that one..
--nj

liquidlime
Loyal

Post by liquidlime »

Originally posted by kneesofmybees+Aug 15 2003, 07:43 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (kneesofmybees @ Aug 15 2003, 07:43 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-four@Aug 15 2003, 09:28 PM

Yes, Lets use saline to burn you up four, thats how they kill the babies. They put it on the kid and take it out in pieces, and for what reason? The mother was a immature wh*** who couldn't keep the cock out of her crotch? I don't think so, don't kill the thing, put it up for adoption...

so women have the right to kill? They are charging that Peterson guy with killing the unborn baby, but if she were to abort it, it wouldn't be killing... That doesn't add up...[/b][/quote]

Not everyone who gets an abortion is an immature whore, thats very judgemental. And its different from that case because it is the mother's choice and at this point the fetus is a part of her body, so she should be in charge of her own body, not someone else. Criminalizing abortion will only cause a lot of unsafe backalley abortions.
<span style=\'color:orange\'Reality is the original Rorschach.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by liquidlime@Aug 15 2003, 09:53 PM

Not everyone who gets an abortion is an immature whore, thats very judgemental. And its different from that case because it is the mother's choice and at this point the fetus is a part of her body, so she should be in charge of her own body, not someone else. Criminalizing abortion will only cause a lot of unsafe backalley abortions.

So what your saying is women are allowed to kill? wow.... I better watch out then..
--nj

liquidlime
Loyal

Post by liquidlime »

Originally posted by kneesofmybees+Aug 15 2003, 07:56 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (kneesofmybees @ Aug 15 2003, 07:56 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-liquidlime@Aug 15 2003, 09:53 PM

So what your saying is women are allowed to kill? wow.... I better watch out then..[/b][/quote]

Well that's only your opinion that it is murder. This is where that debate starts of 'when is it a human?' which is also based on opinion, so it doesn't really have an answer.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

--nj

liquidlime
Loyal

Post by liquidlime »

I agree that it should only be used for a really good reason and as a last option, it should definitely not be relied on as a birth control. But it shouldn't be a law, there should still be that choice.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by liquidlime@Aug 15 2003, 10:15 PM

I agree that it should only be used for a really good reason and as a last option, it should definitely not be relied on as a birth control. But it shouldn't be a law, there should still be that choice.

I'm not going to post anymore on it after this, I'm probably already a prick in most minds here.. I think there should be a law that exceptions, like danger to the mother's life and possibly any rape...
--nj

Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I must have forgetten that I was date raped became pregnant and am still called an immature whore. I'm sorry I was passed out and could keep his 'cock out of my crouch'.

Nick, I think you have quite alot of learning to do. You may see it as killing and maybe you always will. But you have to face some facts. A fetus doesn't have a heart beat until after 2 monthes of living inside the womb. You consider things without hearts alive? When you're in the hospital and your heart stops, do they not pronounce you dead when they can't get it started again?

Also, you're not a woman, truely you'll never understand what you're saying and you'll never be able to truthfully say it an never go back on it. You don't have any idea what it's like knowing you're caring a baby inside of you, and maybe even a baby who's father brutally raped.

Until you do, maybe you should be so conservative on the subject.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

Originally posted by kneesofmybees@Aug 16 2003, 02:51 AM

... Just because you were raped doesn't mean the pregnancy never happened because you aborted it, theres no logic behind that one..

what???? do u have any idea how a pregnancy will affect a 12 year old girl who was raped???? does she really need to go thru all the shame of that pregnancy just because she was raped. and dont tell me she wont be looked down upon as a "whore" because i believe you were a good example abotu how ignorance when it comes to "pregnant young women" can be hurtful.
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Emily@Aug 15 2003, 10:26 PM

I must have forgetten that I was date raped became pregnant and am still called an immature whore. I'm sorry I was passed out and could keep his 'cock out of my crouch'.

Nick, I think you have quite alot of learning to do. You may see it as killing and maybe you always will. But you have to face some facts. A fetus doesn't have a heart beat until after 2 monthes of living inside the womb. You consider things without hearts alive? When you're in the hospital and your heart stops, do they not pronounce you dead when they can't get it started again?

Also, you're not a woman, truely you'll never understand what you're saying and you'll never be able to truthfully say it an never go back on it. You don't have any idea what it's like knowing you're caring a baby inside of you, and maybe even a baby who's father brutally raped.

Until you do, maybe you should be so conservative on the subject.

It has a heart before two months, You wouldn't believe this, But i'm sitting next to a nurse who's been working for 43 years. I think she knows more then you, She has also given birth and I'm surrounded by women in my life, don't give me that "you don't understand shit" Also, If you'd read my later concession's I said raped women are an exception. My "conservative" position is based on me not wanting anything to be killed, If you like killing then go ahead, but don't expect me to want it legal...

Also, when that 12 year old is sterile and want to have a kid when their 20 and they can't, how damaged are they? I really don't wanna hear the embarassment thing because when I was in the Pregnancy wing with my mother 2 years ago she was the only 30-something year old women there, the rest where 12-15, no lies... I will still point out that the raoe thing is iffy with me...
--nj

Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

thats fine i respect ur opinion...just as soon as u become a woman, then u can come talk to me about it somemore
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary