Dumb Blonde

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Paige
Loyal

Re: Dumb Blonde

Post by Paige »

I dont think blondes are realy dumb, the only TRUE dumb blonde I have met is my best friend. She is THE stereotypical blonde, she is responsible for giving all you blondes a bad name but I am not one to judge I still love her heh heh. :P
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Havent we been trying to prove the point that if you type without grammar that everyone will think of you as dumb?
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Originally posted by English_Rose@Aug 14 2003, 10:28 AM

well im in a second 2 top set in my skul but evry1 treets me like im thick. i no itz bcoz im a happy-go-lucky sorta gal and im not as "mature" as other ppl. evry1 sez im like Elle Woods (outta Legally Blonde - that sorta character) but i want evry1 2 not think im dumb coz wen i du try i always reech my goal (sry if u think im boastin) y duz evry1 think this bcoz i no im not thick so y duz evry1 else think so?????

therz lads who always skit me in set and make me feel bad - but i want it 2 stop - any suggestions??

;)
Maybe because your grammar is horrendous? :P
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

I'm actually quite good at spelling :o !) No, honestly, I am!!!! It's just that I like to type fast and all my friends do it, (well that's hardly any, because most of them don't have Messenger.)
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

I think the fact that you yourself are saying you have "blonde moments" shows that you really dont care and you even acknowledge it. There are people like you in the school i go to, and although im not meaning to be nasty, it seems a lot of the time they put it on for laughs.

I have nothing against blondes but even blondes themselves use the phrase "dumb blonde" to describe themselves on occasion. I think they bring it on themselves a lot of the time. Although come to think of it, there are a lot of brunettes that are the same way. I'm sure theres no gene that directly links hair colour to intelligence, though :P
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Yes, I totally agree. Personally, I think blondes are skitted because, at one time, EVERYONE was going blonde, especially on those cheesy, adverts on TV. That's why I think blondes are skitted, because all these cheesy adverts with girls smiling, and bascically looking dumb.

I blame them.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Originally posted by StartingLineGirl@Aug 21 2003, 07:07 PM

I think the fact that you yourself are saying you have "blonde moments" shows that you really dont care and you even acknowledge it. There are people like you in the school i go to, and although im not meaning to be nasty, it seems a lot of the time they put it on for laughs.

I have nothing against blondes but even blondes themselves use the phrase "dumb blonde" to describe themselves on occasion. I think they bring it on themselves a lot of the time. Although come to think of it, there are a lot of brunettes that are the same way. I'm sure theres no gene that directly links hair colour to intelligence, though :P
Hmm. I have never called myself a dumb blonde. :huh: But I love to make dumb blonde jokes. :blink:
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

i'm ORIGINALLY blonde...nobody makes blonde jokes anymore...i haven't heard one in a long time...it's just not humor..
yzarc