Why Did She Have To Say That?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Crazyone11727
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Why Did She Have To Say That?

Post by Crazyone11727 »

:lol: OK....this is really lame that i'm typing this, but it's really pissing me off, so i have to talk to somebody..

I had a crush on this guy for such a long time...then my friend told him and ruined everything...I got over him as much as a could, but me and my friends still joke about it sometimes....He has a girlfriend now, and i would never do anything stupid to try and brake them up or anything....But today in school, i said something to him, (lets call him chris)..about the fact that he had too much calogne (sp) on....so my friend proceeds to take my arm, run over to him, and say "this girl is in love with you"....I got so pissed of, I didn't even hear what he said after that....I can't belive she did that, and i think she TOTALLY over-stepped the boundaries..am i over-reacting? Or should i be kinda pissed?
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Why Did She Have To Say That?

Post by iHEAVENn »

well

what she did was wrong, she shouldnt have told him that. you need to sit her down tomorrow at school and talk things out with her. try not to let it get to you that much.just try to work things out with her. thats the best you can do. and its ok to be mad at her :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Crazyone11727
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Crazyone11727 »

Ok, so i talked to her today in school about it..and she totally denied even saying it to him...she even had him come up to me and tell me that she never said that to him! I was like "i was only standing RIGHT THERE!"....god! FUCK THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD...ok not really, just had to get that out there...lol
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

lol, well, then try to let it go as hard as it may be just forget it and get a new friend one that wont lie preferably lol best of luck :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

its useless getting pissed @ her the only thing she ruined was an oppritunity 2 get a guy soo in my opinion useless....

maybe u should talk it out with her
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

tell her that it pisses you off, and you wouldn't hallucinate the whole situation would you (er would u?)

If she does it again, run up to a random yucky guy and say 'she soooooo rates you!', and see how she likes it.
I wish I were a spy.
fairytale420
Loyal

Post by fairytale420 »

i say fuck it...dont worry bout it seriously.....blow it off...flick it off ur shoulder....shit happens and u get embarresed....it happens...ive had bad times like that too.. but i talked it out....they denied it and i forgot bout it... just try it...pllz
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.