Guitar.....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sugarhigh543
Loyal

Guitar.....

Post by sugarhigh543 »

i wanna learn to play the guitar!! i have one, but cant play it at all..... anyone know if i'd be better off getting private lessons from someone my age, or go to a music store and get them professionally done?? sry i just wanna learn really bad!! thanks! :D
"IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE TRULEY ARE GOOD AT HEART" - Anne Frank[/b]
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Re: Guitar.....

Post by spatulaoflove »

i was just thinking this....lol thats funny i have 3 guitars and i can't play for life! lol and i'm in a band and i can't even play chords....hmph....i think theyre sites to help u learn though
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? »

um try to teach urself or get lessons. i taught myself and im decent at playing guitar...but im poor so i cant get lessons. i dont want to be in a room playing guitar with some creepy psycho hippy anyways. its up to you. whatever is most comfortable for you.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

i got a guitar and im tryin to teach myself. if it doesnt work then im getting lessons.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you »

i taught myself, i guess thats why i suck....
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?