Science Debate!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Science Debate!

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

why should companies pay for the cleanup of aquafiers??

can anyone find something, why they should clean it up! HELP! for today sept.15.2003

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Re: Science Debate!

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

please anyone!??omg its worth like 6 grades..i think imma give up and get 12 f's (for not doing it...) i give up

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

sry hun idk could u look it up on google or something?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Draco
Loyal

Post by Draco »

Heh, I dunno if it will help you know, but if I remember correctly here's why:

They should clean up aquafiers because it is our source of drinking water and water for plants etc. If we were to be drinking contamanated water, it would seriously effect our health. Most of the big companys shoud pay for aquafier clean up because they are the ones who (maybe) caused the pollution in the first place, thus they are responsiable for it. So if someone gets sick from drinking contamanated water, they could be sued, easily. In turn it's also helping the enviroment because animals, and other species might be drinking from it, like a lake, and get sick from the pollution and might endanger the health of the entire population.

There, hope it helps in some way
Your life is only as good as you make it. The hardships of life will bring any of us to our knees. No matter how high-spritied, no matter how optimistic. It'll pull us down, drag us through the dirt. Our lives will feel empty and pathedic, we'll have everlasting sadness. Though we must wait it out, beacuse this is usaully only a temporary thing. You must keep faith in yourself, while keeping faith in others. Protect the ones that hold and love you, for they are the most important people in your lives