Teachers

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
junglemonkey
Veteran

Teachers

Post by junglemonkey »

Do you regard teachers as your friends or your enemies?

Recently, I've been getting on really well with my teachers. I still talk to my old ones from last year, and my old biology teacher and I have even started lending each other CDs :D I talk to all my teachers frequently and we're like equals.

Are you the same way? Do you like talking and getting to know your teachers?

Or are you opposed to the idea?

Just curious :)
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Saren
Veteran

Re: Teachers

Post by Saren »

I have things against some teachers. I have an attitude problem with them sometimes, but then again, I don't really care for becoming friends with teachers. I haven't since my favorite one where I used to live, and nothing can change her or take her place.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

I'm friends with a bunch of my teachers..some i can't stand but once in a while a good one comes along and i end up going back to see them year after year. Its also good to make relationships with your teachers so they can give you recomendations for college...but its not all about that.
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I am still in highschool, and i go to such a small school w/ like 400 students, that you get to know the teachers at a personal level. Teachers are really nice when you get to know them, i mean they are still human. I am glad to see that you all have gotten past that "level" of being afraid / hating teachers that most students have.
sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

i've always gotten along really well with al my teachers. i don't really think that there was ever one that i didn't get along with because i always tried so hard. :) i like school anyway, so it's probably because i always seemed interested.

it's hard that now i'm meeting all new teachers at the university, because at my high school, i knew all the teachers and they pretty much knew me, too. it was cool. :shrug: o well. :D
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

friends definitly
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
She
Veteran

Post by She »

My band directors are like friends and father-figures to me. They're the coolest guys ever. Of course things about them get on my nerves but things about everyone get on my nerves. My academic teachers I tend to get along with pretty well, too. I like talking to my teachers--they're more mature and they have a different outlook on things. Of course, if I'm not very fond of the teacher I generally don't get to know them better but some teachers I can just talk to. It's cool.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I wouldn't say they were friends... not enemys though. Alot of mine are really young though so its nice!!
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

i talk to some of my teachers or ones who used to be my teachers. but not really that many. i guess that i don't really have all that much to say to them for the most part, but the ones i talk to are nice people. most of the time though teachers just make me uncomfortable when they talk to me.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
falling
Loyal

Post by falling »

i get on ok with some of my teachers...some i hate..others hate me..our year heads really cool but i don't really know her and sje doesn't really know me..but i have spoken 2 her b4 and she's nice...and our old year head.....but there are so many i hate..partly coz they make me work lol
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

My teachers are fantastic! Absolutely amazing. I cooked dinner for my theology teacher the other day to say thanks for everything he'd done for me. And I chat to them all the time, they're more like friends than teachers! I found that, as you get older, you actually relate to your teachers, and find so much in common with them.