Upset!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Upset!

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I have been waiting for a month at the least for a reply back from someone here at teenhelp to let me know if I had been able to be a mod. The guarentee is that we should get a reply back within several weeks. It upsets me that I have not heard from anyone letting me know neh or yea.

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Re: Upset!

Post by She Lay Gutted »

Don't get your undies in a bunch.

It means you weren't choosen. Big whoop.
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted on Sunday, September 7, 2003 at 14:52:23

I agree, you should have been emailed a reply. And no it hasnt been the last month, its still within 3 weeks.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I'm sure there are tons of people who are wanting some positions on staff, hence the admins are VERY busy looking through all of them. Sorry you haven't gotten a reply yet, but I'm sure it will come.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by Hersheys Kisses 003@Sep 28 2003, 04:14 PM

Don't get your undies in a bunch.

It means you weren't choosen. Big whoop.
Not necessarily. They are supposed to respond to everything, I know the ones that we accept in the chat tend to hang around longer than those that we reject.
NAAM
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I'm sorry that they didn't reply, it's truely unfair. And I love how they have to make excuses about it only being 3 weeks. HAHAHA...

At leat you've remembered and been waiting for it. It shows you have some heart and would really love doing it.

Send in another applications, this time, you'd HAVE to be a shoe in for it.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image