Whyyyy

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Whyyyy

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Hahaha, I decided to whack my ugly mug into my avatar. So I cut it down nicely to size...but when I look at it in the avatar it has SQUISHED my head, and made it look un naturally large :lol:

Why has it done this to me, whyyyyyyy. Made me look 10x worse than I did to begin with lol :(

Maybe I should put Vin Diesel in the shower back. Nicer on the eyes :D
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Whyyyy

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Nooo! I guess it is kinda squished but you can tell it's been squished so really, it's all gravy baby. Maybe if you adjust the size of the original? Like make it really really long so when it's as the avatar it might squish it to a normal size??

Meh, I dunno! :blink:
I wish I were a spy.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah..do what she said..make it really long..and then maybe it will look normal in the avatar..but yeah..maybe not..maybe you should put a HOT guy in your avatar..notice how i didn't say put vin diesel back up..haha..but yeah..whatever..you might as well..seeing that you like him and all...

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

i thout it looked normal............ guees thats just me! :lol:
my 2 cents.....
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Hahaha, maybe it is and I just never noticed what an odd shaped head I have hahaha

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

see now THIS is a sexy Avatar. aww isn't homer cute. That pics from the Frabk Grimes episode. Hahahaha damn I love that :lol:

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

:lol: whatever flips your boat!
my 2 cents.....
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

It suuuure does, 720degrees baby hahaha. I'd love to be married to Homer.