Oh Wow..yay...

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Britt
Veteran

Oh Wow..yay...

Post by Britt »

omg..i am so happy right about now..i told this chick that i killer like that im bi..so now she knows that..but im afraid to tell her i like her though..cuz she now knows im bi..but she never said anything bout her being bi..and im afraid that she isn't now..and its making me feel sad..but yeah..i just had to get all of that out..do you people think i should tell her that i like her??

Jess
Veteran

Re: Oh Wow..yay...

Post by Jess »

yeah! go for it! i would...! carpe diem!
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah..dude..i want to so bad...but its so hard..and what i just found out is crazy..she comes to teenhelp..crazy

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

oh my gawd!!! today i ws in english and i could ave sworn that i saw the guy on my avatar (in fact, while the pic was taken i think he was on!!!) on teen help! i was sooo embarrassed. because he knows about my boarding school experiences and stuff, and then i was like-SHIT! but im pretty sure that it was another chat type site. i almost died. i couldnt handle it if he saw all of my personal stuff on this site. *faint* id die! :ph34r:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

ok..well yeah..she is most likely gona read everything in here that i have posted..once she figures out my screen name..im sure she will cuz there is lots of stuff in here that she would know i would be saying and all..its crazy..wow..im going crazy now..im scared of her reading all the stuff

Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino »

LOL!! Seems like this is what most TH member is afraid of!! (me too)

But in a way, isnt that good? to have her read it on this site rather than telling her?
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

oh noo...well I hope all goes well.....I'm not sure if you should tell her but I'll say - go for it.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

oooooo how i can't wait to tell her..dunno when im gona do it though..i was thinkin bout tomarrow..dunno yet though..i should slow down with it all..i have only known her for 3 weeks..but im killer LOVIN her