Failing Physics

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Failing Physics

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

i hate physics...and the teacher hates mei gave in 80% of my homework..and he says he got none. he hates me and said he will have to fail me if i dont sort it now. ive asked for help b4 but hes an awful teacher and is unable to explain nething...and told me just to 'GO AND LEARN IT!''
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

rosiegirl06
Loyal

Re: Failing Physics

Post by rosiegirl06 »

Well, I can't help you cause I hate Physics too! Just so you don't feel alone in not understanding it, I don't understand it either. I'm in college and took it but had to drop out of it, because like your teacher, mine couldn't teach at all. Anyway, have you tried seeing a tutor? If you haven't you should. It helped me a little, maybe it would help you more than it did me. Good luck!
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Yeh the teacher is such a jerk. He made me redo all of the work that i hadnt handed in (i HAD handed it in!)
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

Now you see the important part of school.

It doesn't matter if you learn anything, just as long as you follow procedure and give the answer they want.

Example: Some elementary school kid got all the right answers on a money word problem page, but got every answer wrong because the $ was on the right side rather then the left side.

Yeeeee haw I love school!

:bag:
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

Maybe you should talk to another teacher about it if this teacher is so hopeless? Or get your parents to have a word with him.

Other than that i don't know what to say but if nothing else is done to help you then maybe you should look some stuff up on the internet, or get a book from the library? Anything to help you learn it yourself...
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
DepressedTeenGurl
Dedicated

Post by DepressedTeenGurl »

i have teachers like that to-if he grades the hw and gives it back save it so you can show it to him and prove him wrong. and also try to get a tutor i would help you in physics but i dunt know it sorry.
IGnorance is bliss.

Life is like a box of choclates you never know what you're going to get-forest gump

Dunt just wih upon a star go shoot for one.