Do Girls Notice When Guys......

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

Do Girls Notice When Guys......

Post by Crazytrain12788 »

ya there is this one kid who is a complete dumbass IMO. he would say stuff like (i hope i can say this) "you rape your mom" and "duckie Fu**ie" he would tell everybody that im gay, which im not. and he claims to hate gays. i dont mind them, im not gay though. he is like"everyone thinks yours gay hahaha" it doesnt bother me much because he is just plain immature and stupid. im a sophmore by the way. i could get him expelled but i probably wont. and the impression you get from this, multiply it by 5 or 10.... it seems that the girls like him or dont mind him. i dont hear them talking bad about them. i dunno. i think this kid was abused and raped by his parents cause he talks bout family and animal sex a lot. oh he also is like "do your arents abuse you" "whats your definition of abuse hahaha" and stuff like "you have big nostrols"

im just like "ya whatever, i really dont care if people think im gay, thats their problem" it just gets annoying.
Ana
Loyal

Re: Do Girls Notice When Guys......

Post by Ana »

people only make fun of you because you are better off than them, imo that is. a few poeple from my old school called me names and stuff like that just try to not let it bother you laugh and become friends with other people. make friends you will lose friends but enemies never leave.
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Oi. That is just plain immature. I'm glad you don't let it get to you. Ya know.. Maybe he does get abused or something.. But..I don't know. Hrm.. I don't know what kind of bitches girls have to be to like this guy.. Some girls can be pretty stupid, though. And yes.. Girls notice. Some girls just choose to be ignorant to it.. Or just be chill about it. Not all girls are like that, though. *cough* Yeah. Just keep ignoring it and don't worry.. Maybe he'll hit puberty one day .*rolls eyes*
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

Sadly, usually not. But considering 47% of the U.S. is functionally illiterate I'm not surprised.
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Zing!
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Girls arent stupid! They will see through him and think hes a total weirdo! so dont worry about that. and just ignore the things he says or reply by saying something like 'you realllly need to get a life.'' and walk of.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Giraffe
Loyal

Post by Giraffe »

Hey I used to have "friends" who acted like that, they treated me like crap, I never realized it then because I was in highschool, horomones evrywhere, liked so many guys at once, you get the picture, I was in love with them all. For some unknown reason, well maybe not necessarily unknown, a lot of girls seem to like that behavior, or they think it's funny or cool. If this guy bugs the hell out of anyone else, likes says hurtful comments and whatnot, that person could be in the same shoes I once was. I got really down about things because they kept calling me "farmer's whore" "man whore" and othr hurtful names like that, and these were supposed to be friends! I ended up going to counselling at school at least once a week, and got really really depressed, I'd go home every day and cry. But after the counselling was happening for about a year and a half, and now that I am out of school, I am a stronger person and feel good about myself. I knwo that got a bit off of topic, but this guy kind of sounds like these friends of mine were. I don't talk to them anymore, and I actually got a half assed apology back at Easter from a couple of them, the exact words were "we treated you like assholes we feel bad" Whether they actually meant it is another thing, but it's good that you don't let this guy bother you, it's not fun to let it get to you and be where I was. I think eventually the girls will realize he's a jack ass and ignore him. If you're worried because they don't see you that way (I mean liking you) DON'T WORRY! You will find a nice girl one day who will respect you, you may not even know her yet....chances are she'll probably step into your life when you least expect it. B)

Take care!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey! I personally hate people like that...but my mom is very ya knowish...haha...and she said that you have too look into their background to see where they come from (as in abuse or w/e)...

but personally, just ignore it as you are...soon you will get over it! :)

P.S. I am moving this to Bullies because it deals w/ getting Bullied...

***Moved to Bully Forum***
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

ya i agree with you all, girls seem to be friends with him, people think im wierd too. thius one kid he hangs out with is anoying as hell and says stuff like "you are a stupid loser fag" and stuff, and its just stupid an annoying. it makes it hard for girls to like me....... and that everyone thinks im gay, he told everyone he knows in school... ya it just pisses me off that he wont shut up. so maybe i should kick his ass, and i know i wont get expelled. see this is how it works.

i told the school what was going on, and they gave him a warning about sayin some asian comments, he stopeed the asian comments but he wont stop with the gay, and family sex comments. so i could beat the crap out of him and the school will expell him, and i will get ISS. they didnt help the problem the counceler was like "just tell them that this is now how we talk to eacher in (insert name) school" so after i beat the crap out fo him, he wont mess with me. or i will ignore it.....
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Post by Mau-Mau »

omg thats so funny. A guy at my school does the same thing!!!! animal sex and raping ur mom and stufff its so funny....... He is so dumb everyone just doesnt say anything because deep down they find him stupid!!!! lol and good luck i know how it feels like.. Except i am not called gay/lesbian
Maur
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

you are a stupid loser fag

Ooo. Additional nouns as adjectives, the tool of the lazy mind.

Next time he does that ask him if he even knows what an adverb is.

"Loser Peepee Head" sounds better.
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

ya i know, he is a dumbass, but i think he needs to get his ass kicked. lol i know he does things like spit on my backpack, you have no idea how much i have to restrain myself not to go up and castrate the kid. but if he does something like take one of my books and do solmthing like spit in it, i will just smash it in his favce. maybe break his nose....ya i know im a little violent sorry lol. cant wait for his parents to find out why i smashed a book in his face.... he would be so grounded. but probably not, he is probably like his parents.
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Originally posted by Crazytrain12788@Nov 24 2003, 08:13 PM

ya there is this one kid who is a complete dumbass IMO. he would say stuff like (i hope i can say this) "you rape your mom" and "duckie Fu**ie" he would tell everybody that im gay, which im not. and he claims to hate gays. i dont mind them, im not gay though. he is like"everyone thinks yours gay hahaha" it doesnt bother me much because he is just plain immature and stupid. im a sophmore by the way. i could get him expelled but i probably wont. and the impression you get from this, multiply it by 5 or 10.... it seems that the girls like him or dont mind him. i dont hear them talking bad about them. i dunno. i think this kid was abused and raped by his parents cause he talks bout family and animal sex a lot. oh he also is like "do your arents abuse you" "whats your definition of abuse hahaha" and stuff like "you have big nostrols"

im just like "ya whatever, i really dont care if people think im gay, thats their problem" it just gets annoying.

you know what they all say about lads that skit girls...................................!!

maybe he's afraid to show his feelings