Who Sent This To Me? Please Pm Me

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
trucks
Loyal

Who Sent This To Me? Please Pm Me

Post by trucks »

who sent this to me?? please pm me

Wow, whoever you are, you'er so brave(to like, go out on a limb like that, and just say what you feel...)....and just by reading what you said is such an inspiration to me....though a person or persons that I might have done the same (or wanted to but never did) for are gone now,....it was so uplifting to see someone else's courageous spirit; and know that I can definitely relate....and I just wanted to reach out and say hello and that I admire you for that.....And to you friend, Jason....I just wanted to say....Hey man, I can understand you too....wow I hadn't really noticed how much of a n understanding person I was until now (y'all helped me to see that thanx).....I know I didn't help much...all I can say is that I know where you're coming from....but it might cheer you up a bit to know that you helped another person with a another realization/extremely-needed self-love tip and you didn't even know it...so, thanx again...to both of you. ~K~

(Oh, if you wanna reach me at all, you can PM me at http://www.teenhelp.org/groups. I'm Trapped
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Who Sent This To Me? Please Pm Me

Post by OverDrive »

Username: Trapped

please continue the conversation in pm.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Trapped
Veteran

Re: Who Sent This To Me? Please Pm Me

Post by Trapped »

Hi...I'm trapped.....I PMed you.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.