Inactive Staff Members

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Inactive Staff Members

Post by daffodildreams »

I've had to report quite a few posts in the last week which moderators are not picking up on, some moderators have not been around for weeks.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Inactive Staff Members

Post by OverDrive »

Some have reasons, some do not. We take care of this in the staff forum. Please do not worry, we are working on the issue of staff.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

most mods are busy with school and family issues. but most of them do try to get on as often as they can.. just because their not here everyday doesnt mean their inactive ;)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

So it's not time for a TeenHelp.org civil war, yet?
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

helen,

Congrats on noticing this, we have also noticed and are reviewing staff members constantly, a few each week, and people are going to be demoted and/or removed all together if they do not start doing thier jobs properly, as we are a growing community.

-Thanks for noticing and bringing it up

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

Well now.

Some people have lives besides this, ya know. But yeah, I do understand, they did sign up for this and all.

<3
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Just cos it's voluntary, doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken seriously. It doesn't take much to notice, the situation has always been like this.
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

I've been inactive and I know it. I have my reasons and theres nothing I can do about it until things pick back up again for me :)
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by junglemonkey@Nov 28 2003, 05:29 PM

I've been inactive and I know it. I have my reasons and theres nothing I can do about it until things pick back up again for me :)

same with me sorry guys, I should be on more often now though.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

these forums have been remotely dormant as well. Compared to the usual hustle they run at. so mods don't necessarily have to be active, sitting at a site with fewer new posts per day.
--nj

junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

well just so you guys know i barely ever go in the depression forum. i know thats one of my forums, but i cant do it anymore. like i used to be so depressed and it was okay for me to go into there but now i honestly cant handle it. im int he relationship forum all the time, btu really theres not much modding to do in there because the rules are so strict as some other forums ya know? and ive treied a few times to switch the depression forum but i think a lot of people feelt he wa i do. so if i get demoted for not going in there id be pretty upset because ive explained my reasons for not doing it. although i am in here at least once everyday unless im sick, or like not at home at all.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Originally posted by xolilsk8rchicaxo@Nov 28 2003, 05:37 PM

well just so you guys know i barely ever go in the depression forum. i know thats one of my forums, but i cant do it anymore. like i used to be so depressed and it was okay for me to go into there but now i honestly cant handle it. im int he relationship forum all the time, btu really theres not much modding to do in there because the rules are so strict as some other forums ya know? and ive treied a few times to switch the depression forum but i think a lot of people feelt he wa i do. so if i get demoted for not going in there id be pretty upset because ive explained my reasons for not doing it. although i am in here at least once everyday unless im sick, or like not at home at all.
bring it up in the staff forum, change with another mod or something.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Sorry if it doesn't seem like I'm doing MY work but I try. Not too much bad goes on in the sexuality forum. And like someone brought up, most of us are teenagers. To add, we have our hassles too. And other than that, we have our admins and such to take care of it if there's an absence. Sometimes there's really not much you can do. But I come on as much as possible.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

ive tried changing with someone, but nobody wants to..i guess ill just post again in there and see but it will probably be useless.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

It's always the active ones who kick up a fuss because they think they are being referred to in a post like this.

No, I'm talking about inactive people who are NEVER around.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Originally posted by coffeemonster@Nov 29 2003, 05:29 AM

It's always the active ones who kick up a fuss because they think they are being referred to in a post like this.

No, I'm talking about inactive people who are NEVER around.
Hmm... I was wondering why people were getting so defensive! Hey mods, if you're doing your job the best you can and you make an effort to get here, there's no reason to defend yourselves. Obviously people have lives outside of teenehelp, but for those mods who can't make it here even a couple days out of the week, unless they have extenuating circumstances, then those are the ones who need the boot.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet