Gothic Punk And Heavy Metal

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Gothic Punk And Heavy Metal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Does anyone on here listen to any heavy metal or gothic punk bands like Jack Off Jill, scarling., My Ruin, Queen Adreena, Kidneythieves, Masnon, Godsmack, Disturbed, etc.?

Recently Gothic Punk and Heavy Metal are all I listen to anymore. I just have to get my daily fix of Jack Off Jill and My Ruin!

If your one of those people who needs music to listen to when your depressed I highly recomend checking out Jack Off Jill's album Clear Hearts Grey Flowers, it's a good album and it really helps me feel better when I listen to it!
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Re: Gothic Punk And Heavy Metal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? »

ive heard OF jack off jill....wut do they sound like? are they death metal where you cant understand a word they're saying? cuz...i love hardcore punk n metal...but...like cannibal corpse...they're boring. i will check out jack off jill....wut about my ruin? wut do they sound like?
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Jack Off Jill is awesome! Same with My Ruin! Jack Of Jill has some songs where they are pretty heavy sounding, well most of it is like that. They mainly sing about real life experiences that have happened to Jessicka the lead singer or her friends.

My Ruin is definately a lot more heavy than Jack Off Jill. Actually you should check out the song Miss Ann Thrope by both the lead singer Tarrie B of My Ruin and Jessicka. Some other really good songs by My Ruin are Sick With It, Fever, Preacher and Beauty Fiend. And as for Jack Off Jill, lol I just suggest checking anything by them! lol It's all good! Especially Strawberry Gashes! :D
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? »

k, i will!
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

yay! :D I just got the full JOJ album Sexless Demons and Scars today and I am soo happy! I just love that album! :D

Strawberry Gashes
??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? »

haha i like JOJ!!!! i like strawberry gashes and my cat, lol....thats all ive heard SO FAR...thanx!
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

I do! I like Godsmack, Disturbed, and millions of others.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

wow..i love jack off jill..but i never knew anyone else that listened to them...they killer kick ass..and talk about hotties..i love heavy metal..

Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Originally posted by ??Evol_AFI??@Feb 9 2003, 10:29 PM

haha i like JOJ!!!! i like strawberry gashes and my cat, lol....thats all ive heard SO FAR...thanx!
yay! Those are two reall kick ass songs! :D You should check (if you can find it) the older stuff by them, the rare stuff. Like Bruises are back in style, Boygrinder, French kiss the elderly and Cherry scented (that's just a few of the rare stuff if you would like more songs pm me sometime). :D

Strawberry Gashes
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Originally posted by Damnchicksrfine@Feb 10 2003, 04:08 PM

wow..i love jack off jill..but i never knew anyone else that listened to them...they killer kick ass..and talk about hotties..i love heavy metal..
yay! I love Jack Off Jill too! Yeah I don't know many other people who listen, let alone heard of Jack Off Jill. lol but I have like all my friends into them now! :D

Strawberry Gashes
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

I was wondering if anyone has heard or heard of scarling., Rasputina, From Autumn to Ashes, Lacuna Coil, Tapping the Vein and The Distillers?

Strawberry Gashes
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

i have heard of lacuna coil and tapping the vein i believe..and the distillers are my favorite band ever..i love how brody sings...and she is so hot..jeez...

Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

lol yeah that is awesome! I love Lacuna Coil and Tapping the Vein. And the Distillers... lol what can I say! :D ;)

Strawberry Gashes
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah...what are some good songs by tapping the vein..i think i have heard them..and i wana listin to them right now..

Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Let's see... Some good songs by Tapping the Vein are, Beautiful and The Damage. lol that is all the songs that I have by them! :D

Strawberry Gashes
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Suprisingly, looking at em u woudlnt think that i liekd heavy metal...but I love it.

it's so good fo rmy rage :P!
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

lol yeah. That is how I look at heavy metal and gothic punk, it's all a good way of expressing my rage without taking it out on myself!

Strawberry Gashes