Why do i even bother?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Cindy
Veteran

Why do i even bother?

Post by Cindy »

:'( Why do i even bother at this job. I think my love for the site screws up my view of what really goes on here. I have no clue what my job is on here anymore. seems i just sit here and look pretty in my view. i sometimes delete a post or add a mod, but even that I guess isn't my job. I have a boss thats suddenly gone from a friend and all to a dictator that won't listen to what the board has to say... I hate to say this, but i feel like i've lost the place that kept me alive for so long.

I love this place, it makes me so happy to tell someone i help save teen lifes everyday... and i guess thats one of the things that let me get up everyday.... this site and my fianc?... why bother if we want something and our boss hates it and won't let us get it.... this sites turning into the US government "SSSUUURRREEE You have a say.... but what we want goes no matter what!" :'(
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Why do i even bother?

Post by Cindy »

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Gandalf
Loyal

Re: Why do i even bother?

Post by Gandalf »

I just wished Branden hadn't sold the site. With new ownership brings a load of new problems. The owner can do what they want, including sign on a load of their best buddies who aren't necessarily very good on here.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules