Doubting..

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Mea
Dedicated

Doubting..

Post by Mea »

I went out with this guy Dan for 2 years. He is in the army and based 14 hours away. We broke up right before he left to go over seas for 6 months. He is now home for like 3 weeks for Christmas. He wants us to get back together...says it feels right to him inside and out. Me I don't know what I want. I'm a Senior in high school almost ready to leave for college in a few months I want to have fun. I love being with him when he is here but I hate being alone when he isn't here. I don't know if I love him or not or if I hate being alone?? <_< <_< I'm so confused I don't know what to think anymore. He wants to get back together but I don't know what I want at all.

Can someone help me out here? Has someone being in something like this before and can help me out I could use any form of help mean or nice!!
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Doubting..

Post by iHEAVENn »

ok u should make a list of things u like about him, then make one of things u dont like, if the one with the things u like about him is bigger i say give the relationship another chance its a pretty good feeling to have someone u care about around u even if it is only for a few days ;)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by barelyhangingon@Dec 22 2002, 09:06 AM

ok u should make a list of things u like about him, then make one of things u dont like, if the one with the things u like about him is bigger i say give the relationship another chance
oh if it were that simple.

i say give it another go. if you realise that this relationship is doomed to failure, he'll be gone in 3 weeks.
I wish I were a spy.
Mea
Dedicated

Post by Mea »

But will that lead him on if I just want to be a "friend with benifits" while he is home but then just friends when he is gone??? I don't want to fuck up my friendship I have with him. I mean I don't know if I want to be with him so I'm not alone or some shit like that! i don't want to lead him on or give mixed singals at all! HELP!!!!!! :blink: :'(
HumanNature
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by HumanNature »

i say talk to him...

comunication is a very important thing....

tell him exactly what you told us...

that you still care about him as a friend and you're not sure right now if it's a good time to be together... tell him that you do want to be with him but you don't know if it's the best thing at the time because of the distance and it hurts alot to have him that far away from you... tell him that since it's your last year at high school you don't really think you can handle a serious relationship right now let alone a long distance one... you have alot of other things to worry about right now too... like school work and what you're going to do next year... go to college or what..... be honest with him....
Mea
Dedicated

Post by Mea »

Do you think me wanting him when he is home but not when he is way is going to mess up anything that might happen in the future??? I have been truthful to him about how I feel. He says he knows I'm the one and he will wait for me no matter what. I don't want him to wait around b/c it would hurt me to date other guys and him be alone. I'm confused as hell!!!! :( :unsure: HELP!!!!!!