Why R U All Against Bush?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Queergrrl
Loyal

Re: Why R U All Against Bush?

Post by Queergrrl »

Ummmm yes. They( the people) would have a democratic gov't. THey would actually have atleast two names on the voting ballot. they would run the government not a crazy madman. that is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge differnce
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Yup Hitler and Stalin were great. Do you not realize people are forced to vote for Sadaam he is the only one on the ballot! It is funny how most foreigners realize how great America is, but you just take it for granted.

"I never said America was perfect, but it is the best"
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Then TEll them to stay the fuck out of america. No one is forced to stay here. GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU HATE IT. they are probably french people who say that. god the french are stupid. hehe
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

I dislike some french. cause they seem to forget they would be speaken german if it were not for us. But i am talking french in schoool lol and i have french heritage but keep it on the down low
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Well you should care since you love them so much. Cause france wouldn't be franc if we didnt save there ass
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

IF you only would have said you were a democrat I would have understood why you were like you are.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

I will TRY to leave this topic to you two. But can I peek in and make a sarcastic response every now and then? hehe
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by Queergrrl+Feb 19 2003, 09:19 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Queergrrl @ Feb 19 2003, 09:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-squee@Feb 19 2003, 09:16 PM

why attack them, until we are attacked? it isnt our business to start this war.
Ha. I cannot believe you just said that. So you are completely find with the fact that they could drop a bomb and kill you mother then we act. Instead of saving your mom. wow.

It is the same people that say we should wait until something happens that were pissed we didn't stop Sept. 11

Which is it that you want. Preventing Sept. 11 events or wait till they happen then act.

It thought you didnt want innocent people to die [/b]
Dear, dear... anyone could grow up to be a serial killer. Does that mean we should kill all the babies? Nooo. It's slightly different than with Saddam, but the logic you're using there is skewed.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by Queergrrl@Feb 19 2003, 09:39 PM

Then how do we stop him without using force. This negotiation isn't working, is it?

and MIGHT HAPPEN. He already killed his own people. isn't that enough? he already killed people!!!!!!!!
You can't get people thrown into jail for murder because they MIGHT kill someone.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

She
Veteran

Post by She »

Democrats, Republicans, they're practically the same thing. Did you hear after the State of the Union address? "We agree with Mr. Bush on this this this this and this but we think this million should go over here."

I'm thinking Green, myself.

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

A few things as I read the debate...

just trying to say that clinton held a better economy

You are trying to fly across the Grand Canyon on gossamer wings if you honestly believe that the entire economy revolves around 1 man. People blame the president, when he's not the one in control of it.

i mean this is just like him against communism..it would work if people werent so greedy
nope, wrong. Communism is flawed at the heart of it all. No matter how perfect something would be, ultimately, communism wouldn't work. Well, in a extreme microcosm such as a monastary it does, but on a large scale as a system of government communism wouldn't work.

if hes trying to do the right thing

He's not, he's putting on a diplomatic front so that we will believe him. I don't trust Saddam as far as I can throw him, he's too Hitleresque.

I don't think democracy as a system of government is a bad system, but the whole two party thing? That's where it gets bad. You have one or the other. Many other states have a multicameral system of government. My sympathies lie Republican, but I'm not a slave to the Republican agenda. I look at the issues, not the party stances.

Um... I'm wondering if I forgot to say anything. Don't think so.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino »

oh well.... :wacko:

few months ago when I watch the news......

US threatening Iraq with war.

few months later I watch the news......

US threatening Iraq with war.

"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by DLtweeds@Feb 20 2003, 07:18 AM

just trying to say that clinton held a better economy

man. People blame the president, when he's not the one in control of it.

It is true. I said this in a different post. The president does not control the economy how you think. he tries to find ways to get it to work, but he doesnt control it. And if Sept. 11 happend when Clinton was president the economy would be in the shithole too, just like it is now. Common sense really. It isn't the President, it is the events that happen during the presidency that make our economy.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Originally posted by squee@Feb 20 2003, 06:05 PM

a good president could hold a solid economy. thats all there is to it.
:huh: :huh: The US economy is 1)a reflection of the world economy 2) a reflection of the stock markets 3) a reflection of the products and service, and a million and a half other things, you cannot honestly believe that GWB can control the economy? His influence over it is minimal if anything. And short of riding out the storm, war is probably the only way to get a country out of severe depression (granted we are not in severe depression), and again you have to be kidding if you think that Bush wants war to fix the economy. There's really nothing to fix about the economy because it's not in horrible shape.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

What the hell are you all smoking? I want you to go find president bush and record him saying "I want to go to war because it will help the economy" He NEVER EVER EVER SAID THAT. Why are you saying the war has to do with the economy? It has nothing to do with why we want to go into iraq... So quit making stuff up.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by She@Feb 20 2003, 01:31 AM

Dear, dear... anyone could grow up to be a serial killer. Does that mean we should kill all the babies? Nooo. It's slightly different than with Saddam, but the logic you're using there is skewed.
Sadaam is a killer. We know he is a killer. Are you honestly going to tell me you didn't know that he gased his own people, the Kurds? And tried to kill his own family members? (did he suceed, somone find out please)

We know he is a killer so therefore he needs dealt with.

As for the babies you so oddly brought up.....they can live until they kill innocent people.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Gothica
Loyal

Post by Gothica »

so the latest is that Saddam has stopped co-operation near enough all together because of anti-war protesters.............or so i'm told :unsure:

Anyhoo, doesn't that mean that the people that are trying to stop the war are actually contributiong to a war actually happening? If you look at it logically. No offense to people here, but we can't DO anything, WE are not George Bush/Tony Blair (i'm a brit) therfor cannot do anything about it. I think we should let the president/ prime minister do what they are paid to do -which is looking after their country, and whats in their countries best intrests - and leave them to it. All we are doing here, and everywhere else in the world, is making the situaion worse by protesting and putting more stress on the leaders than there is already.

Well thats my opinion, and everyones entitled to one I suppose

p.s - please don't hurt me lol.

pps - please do correct me if i'm wrong, i am eager to learn more - that way I can make more accurate judgements.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by squee@Feb 21 2003, 07:50 PM

and about that whole saddam is a killer he needs to be dealt with..so you think we should justify his actions by MORE killing, your right thats brilliant. that will teach everyone a good lesson. that whole eye-for-an-eye method will NEVER work.
Squee, didn't you mention being a christian, or was that someone else?

And the eye for and eye method is pretty effective. Especially if you kill the killers. Then most the bad people will be gone. Not all, but the really bad ones like hitlers and sadaam. But I am not going to say much tonight because I am so sleepy my brain can't function correctly. hehe
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Well you are a Christian. Than do what the bible says. An eye for an eye. Are you going to argue with god now or what?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Thats funny how I am not even a christian and i know that the bible says AN EYE FOR AN EYE. You are ignoring what the lord has said. I think that is quite odd. Maybe you should stop picking me apart and think about yourself. If you are going to be a christian you gotta follow the bible.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)