Stars

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Brad
Veteran

Stars

Post by Brad »

Okay time for another obscure band to be pimped out by Brad.

This time it's one called 'Stars'. I'm listening to some tracks on their new album, 'Heart', and really enjoying it. Their music is a mixture of alternative pop and a whisper of folk. It's definitely uplifting music.

Go visit their website to listen to every song on their album (full version!).

I recommend Elevator Love Letter, Death to Death, Time Can Never Kill the True Heart, Look up, and Don't Be Afraid to Sing.

Check it out, if you'd like, and let me know what you think.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
BeautifulLetdown7
Loyal

Re: Stars

Post by BeautifulLetdown7 »

How do you listen to thier stuff. I can't get to it on the site.
Switchfoot

It was a beautiful letdown

When I crashed and burned

When I found myself alone, unknown and hurt

It was a beautiful letdown

The day I knew,

That all the riches this world had to offer me will never do.

Email me at: bluefire@writeme.com
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

It's under 'Album'.

You might need to get RealPlayer.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
_Radi0head_
Loyal

Post by _Radi0head_ »

I've been looking for that site for ages!. my friend Lee, who's obsessed with them kept telling me to check them out.

I'm in love with Elevator Love Letter at the moment.

I was waiting for a cross-town train in the london underground

When it struck me that i've been waiting since birth to find

A love that would look and sound like a movie so i changed

My plans and rented a camera and a van and then i called you

"i need you to pretend that we are in love again" and you agreed to

- The Postal Service
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

That's the song I'm listening too right now. It's awesome.

- Matt Good