About Makin Friends Here...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jess_617
Veteran

About Makin Friends Here...

Post by jess_617 »

You see posting is not always workin for me. Ive been on here nearly a month and I still dont know people. I kinda want to get to know some people so I can have someone to talk to. The replies to posts help but its really impersonal if that makes sense. If any of yall want message me and we can get to know each other. :)
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Abbi
Veteran

Re: About Makin Friends Here...

Post by Abbi »

You've only been here for a month. The only reason most of us are friends with everyone is because we've been here for years. A month won't cut it. I've been here for over a year, and I still don't even know everyone. Just give it time, and people will get to know you by your posts, and you'll start making friends.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Yeah JD, relax. I've been here....what now.....4 months? I've made a few friends, and I continue to make more. You'll get more friends, I'm sure.

Doug

PS I consider you a friend. :kid:
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

you can pm people...... you can pm me anytime or send me a message on msn or yahoo msg.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I've been here what.. 5 years? Meh, you accumulate them as you go along. Add people to your contact list and then annoy them until they talk to you. That's how I met Marchykins and Emiwwwwwwy.
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Hell, I've been alive for 19 years and I still have no friends, let alone online ones...
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

it took me awhile to talk to people on here... okay so it didnt but thats just cause im a freak and get along with everyone lol.

You can pm me anytime at all and ill give you my aim/yahoo or msn addy and we can talk that is if you like to laugh alot cause im kinda funny in a weird way haha those that talk to me know what i mean lmao :) -hugs- cheer up scruff
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
EH! STEVE!

Post by EH! STEVE! »

i have no friends and look how i turned out. crazy but umm.. i cant think of any buts