Just three words

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Tina
Loyal

Re: Just three words

Post by Tina »

The monkey's were jumping on beds while eating Amanda's bananas. So they screamed and shouted "we want more!!" However they knew they would die if they ate the plastic ones which had been soaked in poison, but ate them they did. Elephants charged into the monkey's bedroom. Now the monkey's were totally afraid. They died. The End.

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant ...
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you »

banana poked out
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

their monkey eyes

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

The monkey's were jumping on beds while eating Amanda's bananas. So they screamed and shouted "we want more!!" However they knew they would die if they ate the plastic ones which had been soaked in poison, but ate them they did. Elephants charged into the monkey's bedroom. Now the monkey's were totally afraid. They died. The End.

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Misfit_toy
Loyal

Post by Misfit_toy »

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...

eating the giant......
Visit my webpage!! Click Here!
Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...eating the giant...Banana. This made
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

them very HORNY :D

sry it was only a matter of time before this post turned sexual
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

eachother and next...

jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie »

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...eating the giant...Banana. This made them very HORNY!, So they grabbed each other and next began to slowly

O.D. on crack.

Suddenly, Mama Monkey...
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."
Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d »

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...eating the giant...Banana. This made them very HORNY!, So they grabbed each other and next began to slowly

O.D. on crack.

Suddenly, Mama Monkey... bit their tails
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

O.D. on crack.

Suddenly, Mama Monkey... bit their tails.............and they screamed

jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie »

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...eating the giant...Banana. This made them very HORNY!, So they grabbed each other and next began to slowly O.D. on crack.

Suddenly, Mama Monkey bit their tails and they screamed bloody hell. Finally DH came and...

gave them smilies

jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie »

seeing unhappy monkeys

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

they hated happyness

jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie »

the Berber carpet.

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

and finds out

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

The monkeys were jumping on beds while eating Amanda's bananas. So they screamed and shouted "we want more!!" However they knew they would die if they ate the plastic ones which had been soaked in poison, but ate them they did. Elephants charged into the monkey's bedroom. Now the monkey's were totally afraid. They died. The End.

Or was it?....but they awoke...and feeling very alive, started singing, white house where we always live, lalilalila the kiwis. Then a giant banana poked out their monkey eyes. So they started...eating the giant...Banana. This made them very HORNY!, So they grabbed each other and next began to slowly O.D. on crack.

Suddenly, Mama Monkey bit their tails and they screamed bloody hell. Finally DH came and gave them smilies because she hates seeing unhappy monkeys.

The monkeys killed the smilies because they hated happiness and smilies. DH ate the monkeys but threw up all over Laura. They are alive, but not breathing. DH laughs as Laura wipes the monkey vomit on the berber carpet and rubs DH's crystal ball for and finds out and crys two. Laura licks the vomit clean while.....Daddy monkey Yells....

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

The monkeys were jumping on beds while eating Amanda's bananas. So they screamed and shouted "we want more!!" However they knew they would die if they ate the plastic ones which had been soaked in poison, but ate them they did. Elephants charged into the monkey's bedroom. Now the monkey's were totally afraid. They died. The End.

Suddenly, Mama Monkey bit their tails and they screamed bloody hell. Finally DH came and gave them smilies because she hates seeing unhappy monkeys.

The monkeys killed the smilies because they hated happiness and smilies. DH ate the monkeys but threw up all over Laura. They are alive, but not breathing. DH laughs as Laura wipes the monkey vomit on the berber carpet and rubs DH's crystal ball for and finds out and crys two. Laura licks the vomit clean while.....Daddy monkey Yells.... WHAT THE FUCK

-Jim Morrison
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

The monkey's were jumping on beds while eating Amanda's bananas. So they screamed and shouted "we want more!!". However, they knew they would die if they ate the plastic ones which had been soaked in poison, but ate them they did. Elephants charged into the dining room. Gummybears
There's always someone cooler than you
jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie »

his favorite recliner