Commercial

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Commercial

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I remember back in the day.. I'm talking years ago. There was a commercial that was on my schools channel 1 during homeroom. Was that for this site? ;)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Commercial

Post by Evan »

i think it was (channel one rocked) but no need to publicize it now as it has gone down to hell thanks to are fun little admins.
my 2 cents.....
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I remember there use to be one on the radio.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Ok, I am lost...haha...

I watch Channel 1 in school, they don't have anything about TH though....hmm...

~Jeff~
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Branden used to pay for adverts on MTV. It used to pull in hundreds of users every single day. It was an interview he did for some TV station with a few graphics thrown in.

I never saw it, but I remember that it was $1500 a month. They stopped as soon as Branden handed the site over.
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

my 2 cents.....
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

tbh I can't even remember. He tried to sell it to a guy called Darren and then I think that Darren put it on ebay and then Mike bought it.

Or some shit like that. I was a helplink mentor at the time and probably banned from the support groups for whatever reason it was then so I didn't hear much about it. I was also ignoring Branden about that time too, I thought it was dispicable that he'd try and SELL this site.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/fluffyhelen/
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by Evan+May 26 2004, 07:04 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Evan @ May 26 2004, 07:04 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-fluffyhelen@May 27 2004, 12:01 AM

Branden used to pay for adverts on MTV.? It used to pull in hundreds of users every single day.? It was an interview he did for some TV station with a few graphics thrown in.

I never saw it, but I remember that it was $1500 a month.? They stopped as soon as Branden handed the site over.

if im not mistakin didnt brandon lose this site in a ebay scam?[/b][/quote]

Yes he did. Damn shame. Mike Fox is in possession of stolen property.
-Sam!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Yeah, it got confused somewhere along the way.

The site was never paid for by the people who bought it off Branden. Then the people who were supposed to buy it put it on ebay and then Mike bought it off them.

Branden tried to take the site back recently but failed because of silly Nominet.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/fluffyhelen/
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

So really, the people in charge aren't in charge. Interesting.

I was chat staff at the time and didn't really like the groups. Haha.. Chat staff, that was good stuff actually. The chat here is pretty good, in my opinion.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Well they are but if Branden was gonna get legal on their asses then they wouldn't be for very long. The original contract was never fulfilled and Mike entered into a contract which was already voided by the other one not being seen out.

So yeah, technically the whole site still belongs to Branden but he'd have to sue for it in the UK. I think? If Mike wanted to sue him he'd have to do it in the district of Lawton, OK where Branden's gran is like the district judge or some shit like that.
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

my 2 cents.....
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I thought people knew this stuff. It's not a secret or anything I don't think. It all happened like 2 years ago now though, so people forget and move on.

I've forgotten a lot of it. Wasn't Phillip trying to convince Mike to let him take over at one point? I know that arrangements were being made sometime for me to meet Mike in London to discuss things.

Never happened, it's stayed like this since then really.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

No chit-chatting guys
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]