Changed

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

imsoevil
Loyal

Changed

Post by imsoevil »

I think this fits in here...I THINK

ok well.... At the start of the year I changed how I dressed. It's extreemly different from how I dressed last year. People are giving me hell about it. It's been since September since I changed the way I dress and people still won't leave me alone. They keep saying I changed the way I dress to fit in with everyone. I didn't though..I've been wanting to dress like this (all black, spikes stuff like that) for years...my parents just wouldn't let me. I had always been one person on the outside and another person on the inside, and I always wanted to change that so I was one person inside and out, and now I have accomplished that. I don't know how to make people understand that this is who I am and have always been even though the clothes are different. Any suggestions?
"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was."
Princess1121
Loyal

Re: Changed

Post by Princess1121 »

people will believe what they want. and unfortunatly you cant do anything about it. Just tell them that this is you and they can belive whatever they want but its the true you. i hope i have helped you in some way.

Love Always,

Princess1121
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

People are like that. They judge. People dislike me because I dress in different styles from day to day. They call it being a poser. I call it individuality. Basically, what people are doing to you, is judging you based on a trend. I learned a long time ago not to care what people think, because who I am is none of their business. And they're going to think things. But you knowing who you truly are, that is what truly matters.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

if thats wat u like to wear then wat they think shouldnt really matter. if they get to wear wat they like then y is it a big deal for u to wear wat u like? ppl will always b like that no matter wat, thats one thing every single person will have to deal with atleast at 1 point in their life, and it sux.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess »

yeah i dress in black and spikes and black lipstick baggy ass jeans and people are the same way to me but i have gotten use 2 it, i dont care anymore what people think of me
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~
climbingupthewalls
Loyal

Post by climbingupthewalls »

if it's you, then it's you! some people just can't take individuality !
you hate organized religion like you know what it is.