Embarrassing Moments!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Embarrassing Moments!

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Okay I wanna know your embarrassing moments!! about school-stores-dates-partys, whatever!!! Just tell me them!!
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Re: Embarrassing Moments!

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

I'll be first and tell mine......... it was at school.

OKay my day started off okay other then I was late for school and realized I had NO deoterant on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: I was freaking out cause I knew soon I was going to sweating.... my school starts at 9:15 and we have lunch at 12:30 so the time came around and I decided I HAD to do something!! I didnt go to my 3rd hour-which right when we get into class the bell rigns and lunch time is here. And I rushed to my bestfriends class cause she always slept over my house and brought deoterant and always kept it in there... omg i felt so bad because i knew if i was causht i would have good in BIg trouble but i couldnt smell......... so i got in the room and found her bad but no luck!!! I started freaking out more... so i left the room and remember there were gym lockers and some people didnt have locks on theirs.... I know I was like ew but i had to see.... anyways I went to the gym and there wasnt a class going on I guess they were outside....anywho I got down there and was soooo scared cause one of the choaches has an office down there and i didnt know if she was going to be in there... so I started looking for and open locker and find what i needed.... all was going thru my mind was someones gonna walk in but they didnt.. I found what i needed and went in the showers ncase someone came in and put it on and then put it back in their locker... I ran out of the gym and went to lunch... my friends were like where were you and i just said somewhere... i felt so lame... Im glad my teachers didnt ask where i was... then i saw my best friend and told her to go to the bathroom and she didnt and i told hre and she got a good luahg out of it.... no one ever knew about it except my best friend and it back fired on her cause 2 months later she told me she forgot her deoterant and went to the lockers.... lol wow so theres my embarrassing moment!
SarahLee
Loyal

Post by SarahLee »

Well I was at school and lunch just got over. Me and this guy I really liked were walking inside and we were talking. I wasnt watching where I was going and i stepped into a whole i fell flat on my face. It was so embarrassing!
I tried living my life through your eyes

Smother me with your ways

To death, no breath

You're choking with little faith i have left

In time i find the truth lies inside

-P.O.D.

And every time I think I've finally made it

I learn I'm farther away than I have ever been before

I see the clock and its ticking away

And the hourglass empty, what the f*ck do I have to say

-Trapt

Oskar Schindler was an angel in the devil's clothes.
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Well one of my embarrassing moments was when we were in Washington DC for 5 days on a school trip. We left April 20 and we went home the 25 and the very last day before goin home we were walkin and crap and I went to the bathroom and was like "Holy Shit" I had started and had no pad or anything. So I was like asking everyone cuz the machines were empty. I finally got one from my friend Keatons mom....OMG I wanted to scream cuz he was standin right there when I asked and Im like "Keaton can you go away for a sec?" and hes like "No I wanna know what you want" I told him he didnt and he was so stubborn and wouldnt leave so Im like whatever and asked in front of him. So he turned all red and started laughing...yep I hate him. lol Im over it.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

We aren't supposed to be in the halls during lunch hour and if you get caught you get detention. Well I started my period in the middle of lunch and so I had to go to my friend Erins locker. Anyways Erin was with me and the police officer that patrols our school was in the hall and he was like "wait where are you two going?" and I was like I have to go to her locker and get something. And he's like no it can wait and I was like no it can't. And he's like why? So I told him..."I have to get a tampon out of her locker." He just looked at me like OMG I can't believe you just said that. And he says "Just...just go get what you need." So that in itself was funny, but then I sit with a whole bunch of guys at lunch and Erin told all of them what happened.

To this day they will never let me live it down!
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Ahh...lol Well, I'm a BMX racer. And I'm a tomboy so Boy clothes are my best friend. Well I did a tail wip in the air during one of my races and my seat caught my pants and ripped them completely down the.....well....down there...and well I used neon green duct tape to fix the problem. When we were finished with moto's and went in the mains (I still got 2nd place so I qualified) I came out of the gate and my chain grabbed my pant leg and completely ripped my pants...off. Thank God I had boxers on and my truck to get home!
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
celtic_queen28
Loyal

Post by celtic_queen28 »

first time i met my first boyfriend....wow...for some reason i was talking about a clock and i said "the cock on the wall--" yea well that was interesting...

also with the same guy a few weeks later when we were going out: he lives down the street from me and we have the same style of house so when he asked if i had a bathroom i sarastically said "no i don't have a bathroom" so he asks "well do you have a bush?" my best freiend was there and she started busting up laughing. then we finally got what she was laughing about....she has a sick mind...
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Ok, I was at a party and my friends wanted to do this really weird thing where a couple people lift somebody up with a finger or something by chanting this weird phrase, and I was the lightest so I had to lay down to be lifted or w/e, and they were chanting that really weird phrase or w/e, I think it was light as a feather stiff as a rock, and I poped one- know what I mean. (boner)

~BroMan~
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!