Gone For Awhile

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Zarie
Veteran

Gone For Awhile

Post by Zarie »

Tomorrow I won't be coming online anymore for financial reasons. I will still try to come online a few times a week using a public computer, either at a public library or computer cafe. It all depends on how lazy I am feeling about going to a public library a couple of times a week, and it also depends on the fact that I get a one hour limit a day on a public computer to e-mail, message, and get work done. This means I won't be able to come online on instant messengers. This also means that I most likely won't be coming to HelpingTeens. I will have a lot of shit going on next month, especially with classes starting at the end of the month and registering my classes. I don't know when I will be back online regularly. I'm hoping to come back sometime in September because I'm going to need the internet for some of my college classes. This is being posted just so nobody thinks I died or something when I'm gone. Take care.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Kit
Veteran

Re: Gone For Awhile

Post by Kit »

Bye bye :'( Hope you come back soon!
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!