i cheated on him

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Britt
Veteran

i cheated on him

Post by Britt »

so yeah, i feel horrible cuz like i have a boyfriend right now for a month and some odd days rite, and like i cheated on him with a chick. should i just break up with him??? cuz i don't have any real feelings for him and i want to be with this chick.

She
Veteran

Re: i cheated on him

Post by She »

Hm. If you're gay, there's no point in being with the guy. Hey, just tell him you're gay and you won't even have to explain the cheating. Unless you're bi, then you might still have to. But yeah, definitely tell him. Good luck dear.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

i definitly say you need to tell him and asap before he hears from someone else.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

Originally posted by Damnchicksrfine@Dec 26 2002, 05:02 PM

Should i just break up with him???
It would be a good idea.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.