Only Chance Gone

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Talzuz

Only Chance Gone

Post by Talzuz »

I have a close female friend that I've had for years... she's the only girl I'm able to talk to at all, and she's the only one who ever talks to me. I've been in love with her for a long time... she knows it, I've wanted a relationship with her for a long time, but today, all possibility closed forever. Today, she told me that she was starting a relationship with another one of her close friends. I shouldn't, but I feel absolutely devastated about this... she was probably my only chance for love, since I can't even talk to other girls.

I'm such a pathetic loser...
Kit
Veteran

Re: Only Chance Gone

Post by Kit »

No - you're not. Do you know if she liked you as well? Not all relationships last forever. You may have a chance but for now - try to be happy for her and practice talking to new females. The same way you started a friendship with this particular girl is the same way you would with any other girl. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Talzuz

Post by Talzuz »

...she talked to me first, and I probably had some courage back then. Right now I'm trying to surpress all feelings higher than friendship for her... I don't ever want to show her the side of me that wanted more than friendship again
Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby »

And also, it may not be over with her. perfect example in myself...somehow my life always is an example on here. Any who, allow me to explain.

This whole year at college there has been this girl named Lizz that has been hitting on me. Yes, I've noticed it, but I wasn't ready for a relationship. Thus, we just became really close friends. After a while, she introduced me to one of her friends, blind date style. We started dating, and she though all hope was lost, but stayed a close friend. That relationship broke up 2 weeks ago. During that relationship I though about what I already had with her, and what made it better than what I was in. Once I was a solo man again, I decided to test the waters with her. I took my time, and thought by doing so had made a mistake.

About a week ago, she had decided to start going out with a guy named Tyler, who I find to be very stuck on himself and a pure ass. Any who, ask her, I became very jealous, and wasn't ever happy for her, and she noticed. However, she told me later that she went out with Tyler just to make sure she had feelings for me.

The thing is, when she was going out with Tyler, I thought all hope was lost. I was actually praying that she would break up so I could taake my chance at her because I knew I couldn't do it while she was in a relationship. Some people can, I can't. However, the day she broke up, I invited her over to watch movies because she was disgruntled. I was going to cheer her up...I knew I could. Well, cheering her up consisted of me cuddleing with her on the couch, (nothing unusual) and preceeding to hold her in my arms, hold her hand, and then leading to..........other things.

Moral of the story: yes, in a sense this may sound like a movie or something but here's the thing. She liked me from day one. I liked her from about month two. The thing was, at month two I was in another relationship and I just don't dump people and break their hearts. The funny thing is neiher of us would just come out and say it. We were so far in denial that we called each other brother and sister.

So, how does this relate to you? Easily. Same situation as you have just over a longer period of time. The thing is, she may be waiting for you to make a move that hasn't been made. As I have learned, many women will not do anything if the guy doesn't make the move first. She may just be waiting for something she is starting to believe isn't going to happen. Best thing I can tell you to do, that is if you don't want to try and steal her back, be there for her, but possibly show a little jealously. Let her know you care, but that you want her, in a suttel manner. If you want to know what I mean let me know...I cn explain in more detaill later...this is just getting too long. The main thing is not to lose hope though. If wither Lizz or I had, we'd not be where we are today.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Maybe you should try to find other like her, you know easy to talk to.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

since I can't even talk to other girls. [/b]
So start working on talking to other girls?

You can't put your whole life on hold for one person just because there's a slight chance they might like you back. You have to work hard and have options. Or you will end up alone.

Just go out meet new guys... then meet new girls... and have fun with life.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]