To Get To Know Her....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

skatingf00li0
Loyal

To Get To Know Her....

Post by skatingf00li0 »

Everytime ive gone out with a girl our intitial meeting was quite easy. For example i met one of my ex's in my band class and then i slowly took our relationhip from out of class to goign out. Another ex i met at my cousins house, and then we slowly went from talking about my cousin to talking about us. But here is the thing. Now i like girl that i have no connection with. I seriously have never had a class with her, ever. I did however one time dance with her at a club, and another time there was a college meeting at school and she spoke to me there. The thing is, how can i build a relationship slowly with someone. I dont even know how i made my friends. It seems like it just happened. Ive been waiting for a couple of months and nothing is just happening with this girl. I need to do something. I just dont know what. One of my friends who is really good with girls gave me the advice "don't make it obvious you like her, give little hints." Im not really sure how to do this. If i just walk up and talk to her then wouldnt she be like "uhhh. this is random." I dunno help.. ohoh, btw some of my friends, friends know her. Im having a barbeque this Friday at my house, should ask my friend to ask his friend to come with her? But then thats hecka middle school, i dont that might tell her that im too scared to talk to her. Sorry if that was unclear i can clarify any part if needed.

Thanks.
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: To Get To Know Her....

Post by Stuck911 »

It wasn't unclear. I think you should ask your friend to ask them to come. I mean you can just hang out at the party.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

Just ask her to hang out, or to come to your barbeque.. that's the whole thing about college is meeting new people and making new friends and I'm sure that she wouldn't say no. And I don't think she would think "that was random" if you are just a nice friendly guy who just wants to get to know the person. I've had a few guys come up to me in university, most of whom I barely know and maybe see them in my class of 300 people, come up to me and ask me out to coffee. The worst thing that could happen would be making a new friend. What do you have to lose?
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

dude sometime the random can be the sweet

u see her walking by just go up and be like hey, watsup - its blahblahblah

lemmegeturnumber blahblahblahblah

i was wonderingif your wanted to blahblahblah
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!