Should I Be Worried?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

a4man
Loyal

Should I Be Worried?

Post by a4man »

my girlfriend and i have been together almost two years now, we both love eachother. However i recently found out that a few of her friends, including her best friend (all of which are girls) are bisexual, this doesnt bother me in the least, however sometimes i feel uncomfortable when my girlfriend jokes around about being bisexual with her best friend, is it normal for girls to act bisexual if they arent? ive talked to my gf about this and she says that she isnt bisexual and that im the only one in her life. however She told me that whenever she spends the night at her best friends house, which is quite a bit, that they both sleep together in the same twinsized bed, is that normal for girls? I guess i feel that if my gf was with someone else it would be betraying me, even if she was with another girl, im just wondering if i should be concerned about her and her best friend or not, and the constant jokes she makes about both of them being bisexual.

so what do you think?

we are both 16 by the way if it makes any difference
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: Should I Be Worried?

Post by CausticTears »

Hey,

I think that's quite normal for girls. Girls are usually comfortable with other girls meaning they will sleep together, get undressed in front of each other, etc... and that doesn't necessarily mean they're attracted to each other. For example, whenever I sleep over my girl friend's houses or if they sleep over, we share a bed. I'm not sure of your gf's sexual orientation, but you guys have been dating for almost two years you say... so if you trust her, trust her; know that she won't go with anyone else.

I hope that helped you some, take care =)
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

dude guys act the same way - if I had a penny for everytime theyre was a gay joke between me and my friends (were all straight) - I'd be more rich than Bill Gates, so enough said on that matter

just give her all your trust - she wont break it - and if she does shes not worth it
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Paul, what makes the gay jokes even more hilarious is me being the one homo among all of my straight friends. :) But no, it's not really that unusual. While I rarely share a twin sized bed with a guy, unless it's with my boyfriend, guys I've noticed generally have a larger sense of personal space, that girls tend not to have. I've certainly slept in my queen sized bed with a good many straight friends. And sadly, I'm the worst one of my friends. I call people on their gayness all the time. Or I just make a scene. Like this one time when we were in Canada for our friend's bachelor party. Well in Windsor they have strip club vans driving everywhere handing out fliers and taking people to the clubs. Well, I was wasted and belligerant, and while no one else wanted to go up to the van to tell them to stay the fuck away (we had promised his fiancee no strippers/strip clubs), I go up there, listen to this girl's spiel, and then when she gives me free passes and tells me to call and she'll pick us up, I go "Well, sweetie, I'd love to, but I'm sorry, I LOVE the cock!" She got pissed and drove away. Or when my friends were approached by another chick from a strip joint and they said "Sorry, but we don't want to make our gay friend uncomfortable." Classic.

So, after much digression, I would say that homosexual joking between friends is fairly common. Even in history. Poking fun at people's sexuality hasn't changed that much.

tJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

i think its normal. i always joke around with my girlfriends about that stuff. i mean im straight and my best friend and i always joke around that we're married and talk about "last night" and stuff like that. i do the same with a couple other friends. its normal at least from what i can tell. there's no need to worry :) especially if you guys have been together for 2 years.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I tihnk it's normal and you shouldnt worry about it if she says your the only one for her
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into