Weird

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Weird

Post by SirPostAlot »

so thers this guy who attends the college i will be attending and hes all nice and stuff but he is kinda weird and coinceded, and i find it a turn off but his personalist (aslide from that) is great...

but i mean the things he does are funny (maybe the first couple of times) but like whenever i log on he always sends like "hey homo" or he'll put "hey faggot" or "hey queer"

but the thing is he is gay himself...and like i got on and said it to him once and he was like "hush your mouth, im a queen"...

but i mean he seems very coinceded but has a good personality..

and i mean i'll be going down in 70 days (haha i can't wait till college), and i'll see him there but i mean he sorta werid....

~Jeff~
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Weird

Post by Paris In Flames »

Just because he's gay doesn't mean that you have to be with him or even be friends with him.

*shrug*

Some people are like that.

I call people faggots a lot.

Well, only when I'm drunk.

But not offensively.

And not very often.

Whatever.

Ignore it.

That's just how he is.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha i know i don't have to be w/ him, i just think its werid that he talks like that...haha...

but i see your pt...

~Jeff~
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Jeff, have you heard some of the vulgar shit that spews forth from my mouth about homosexuals? Just because we are gay doesn't mean we automatically have to respect all other gay people.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha i mean i don't necessarly "respect" everything in "our" gay community and gay action, but i mean its werid for me to hear another gay guy say that...

i dunno, maybe its because i get along better with people like me (nerdy, etc haha) and my freinds don't say shit like that...haha

~Jeff~
Genesis100
Loyal

Post by Genesis100 »

Some people are like that.

I call people faggots a lot.

Well, only when I'm drunk.

But not offensively.

And not very often.

[/b]

Yeah, I mean whenever I say it (faggot) it's not directed towards someone gay, it's just out of extreme frustration towards someone who's pissing me off in the moment. And I only use it when extremely ticked off. Technically if you think about it faggot as an offensive term isn't homophobic...because the root of the word means a burnt bundle of sticks...so basically you just want that person to burn (not really, but you know, you're pretty angry at them) and really the base word has got nothing to do with sexuality.
<b>What god doesn't give to you</b>
<b>You've got to go and get for yourself</b>
balloonstring
Dedicated

Post by balloonstring »

Some queer people are more comfortable with language that other queer people aren't. (For instance, I group LGBTIQA... people as queer, but not all would be cool with that, but I'm only so PC). Maybe to that fellow, saying 'hey homo' is affectionate, but to you it's like 'ahhh what dah ??' So just tell him... but if he doesn't stop, he sucks.

'
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

see its not the fact that im uncomfortable around that language, i just find it immature - you know?

b/c i believe there is more to life than ones sexuality, and by denouncing those grettings, its basically saying thats all thats there - you know?

~Jeff~