What Should I Do

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
njh88_07
Loyal

What Should I Do

Post by njh88_07 »

I want to go for psyclogy but my mom doesn't want me to what should I do? I don't know if I should do what she wants or not. She wants me to go to computer school. Even though I like computers I like helping others more. HELP!
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Re: What Should I Do

Post by Fishhead »

Do what you love. Could you double major in psych and computers to please your mother and have a backup plan if psych doesn't work out for you? I wouldn't go for computers just because she wants you to though, remember that this is YOUR life, and you'll be the one who has to have the job in computers or whatever. So DEFINITELY do what YOU want.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: What Should I Do

Post by SirPostAlot »

i would just do psy, b/c that is hwat you love...

you could always minor in computers, but dbl in it would be hard b/c they don't overlap in anything (at lesat they don't here at bloom), so youw ould have to take a hell of a lot of classes and will probably be in college for at lesat 5 yrs . . .

but i mean it is your life, do what you want to do...

b/c after highschool, you are your own life chooser - where you want to live,w hat you want to do, who you want to do, its all your decisions - your an adult...

~Jeff~