Bleeding...

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

OutCast
Loyal

Bleeding...

Post by OutCast »

Hi im am 18 year old and miss my first period. I got a pregnancy test it came back positive. so this whole time i think i am pregnant. i dont doubt that. but lately i have been light bleeding, no enough to say it's a period but it very light but it gotten more and more heavy little by little. i researched it and it said it either a miscarriage or that the egg is getting implanted. Could someone give me there advice or past experience about this problem.

I am planning to have an abortion for the simple fact it would ruin my life and the kid. I am a senior and ive been looking forward to university
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Bleeding...

Post by FranklinF »

go to the doctor soon, it is very possible that since the bleeding is getting worse you are having a miscarriage, (which well in your case would be ok i guess) but you still need to go to make sure you dont get an infection.

also if you have had a positive pregnancy test the egg has already implanted, so that rules that out
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

have you noticed any strange discharge like thick clots or anything? if you do you are supposed to save them in a ziploc type back and bring them to the doctor with you

They edit your thinking.

[/center]
OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast »

well there no heavy bleeding clot but it been 5 days like this and it steady rising i think. im going to docotors tomorrow.
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

best of luck hope it turns out in your favor, or the way you want it i should say....

They edit your thinking.

[/center]