Bleeding?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

njh88_07
Loyal

Bleeding?

Post by njh88_07 »

Ok tonight my SO and I had phone sex well when I was done masterbating I noticed that I was bleeding REALLY REALLY bad. Is this a bad thing? What causes it? How can I get it to stop? I mean it didn't hurt while I was doing this and I didn't realize it until after and I got up and turned on the light. Is this dangerous? Should I see a doctor? I just don't understand it and don't know what to do.
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
njh88_07
Loyal

Re: Bleeding?

Post by njh88_07 »

The bleeding has stopped but I am so very sore. It hurts to even go to the bathroom. How do I get it to go away? What could be causing this?
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

sometimes it just happens if you dont have sex that often the pain any how, not the bleeding but if that has stopped it should be fine, i know if i dont have sex for about 2 weeks it hurts really bad to go pee the next day almost feels like a UTI, drink lots of water take a ibuprofen if it doesnt go away or gets worse got to the doctor
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Lovelyhippie

Post by Lovelyhippie »

You coulda tore yourself. It happens. As long as it stops in a few days, you should be fine. If its reoccurring, you should go to the doctor.
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Zelophobia »

You may have yourself inside when you were masturbating. Pain is normal, especially if you weren't wet enough or haven't had sex for a while. Since the bleeding has stopped, you should be fine. Just relax, and if you try to masturbate again, you should use some lube or try to get wet enough before you try to masturbate.