Emotional Breakdown

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

guig12465@aol.com

Emotional Breakdown

Post by guig12465@aol.com »

I just had one of the worst breakdowns....Im not pretty, im fat, I have 4 friends that I actually hangout with, but only one is one that I would consider a bestfriend. My old bestfriend and me havent been friend in a year, & we were bff's from 6th grade. No boys like me and I feel so worthless and ugly. I dont know why Im here... & im kind of having suicidal thoughts. I thought i could talk to my sister but she just told me she doesnt want to hangout with me. I dont know whats wrong with me. Itt seems like everyone else has a bunch of friends and is outgoing and im always in my shell and only have 4 people i can consider friends. Someone help. Thanksss/:
navynate
Loyal

Re: Emotional Breakdown

Post by navynate »

Im in a similar state myself (minus the suicidal thoughts) ....

Im 25, guy, only have 2 friends (well roommates) and so far there isn't a single girl that vie met this year that doesn't think I'm weird, as in creepy. Do i care? nope I'm here to live my life and accomplish whatever it is i set out to do. I don't have to to think about, who's going to catch me if i fall, metaphorically speaking. I also have of thinking, "you'll regret that one day, especially when you see my name and 'billionaire' next to it".

I think having someone to talk to is more important than friends... i don't know if its because i haven't really had any true friends or what but eh...

Now heres my outlook of suicide and a quote to go with it... "Idle hands are the devils workshop" (not going into religion or anything). Preoccupy yourself with other things only giving yourself enough time to rest and recharge. You should be the most important person, item or being in your life, everything else... its just there.

Focus on where you want to be and not those around you, and do it with a smile, no matter how mad you may be.
NavyNate [center]"The soft overcomes the hard,

The yielding overcomes the strong;

Every person knows this,

But no one can practice it."
-Tao Te Ching[/center]
~BrokenDown~
Loyal

Re: Emotional Breakdown

Post by ~BrokenDown~ »

I can totaly relate to your situation. Im definatly not skinny and dont think im pretty. A few years back in school i had absoutly no one to talk too i couldent even bring myself to look at people in the eyes.. every morning i would wake up and ask myself "why?" why get up, why face the day, why am i here.. I would sit quietly in class screaming at myself on the inside wanting to be outgoing and wanting to have friends.. I wanted to have a life worth living. And now i do.. I changed, it wasent easy but i did it. .no i did not change into someone im not. i did not put on a mask but i slowly let myself out, i worked on my health and eating, and kept my hygene in top order. I worked on improving my strong points and working with the weaker ones.. Im going to tell you two things that helped me sooo much.. one "what comes arround goes arround" always be kind and helpfull and people will be kind and helpfull to you.. two : "to be loved you must love" show an intrest in people. I know its hard and i know it hurts but it will get better.. always remember you can come here everyone here is helpfull, caring and full of good advice. if you want to talk further dont hesitate to reply or pm me.
"Life is not the cards you hold.. its how well you play them."