Maybe Pregnant? Help Please

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

alicciardi1395

Maybe Pregnant? Help Please

Post by alicciardi1395 »

I've had sex before, unprotected ( i know its bad, but not the point) i havent had a period in maybe 3 or 4 months, possible longer. I've had many symptoms of pregnancy, but ive taken a lot of tests, and the result is usually negative. i cant figure out what else could be wrong? help please
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Maybe Pregnant? Help Please

Post by OverDrive »

Depending on how young you are, your period could be irregular, and since the pregnacy tests came up negative, after all these months, I'd say that you're not pregant. You do say they are 'usually' negative - did you have any recently that said you were pregnant? Pregnancy tests taken early on (within 2 weeks of intercourse) can sometimes be wrong, however most pregancy tests would pick up on the pregnancy hormone with great accuracy a month after your period was supposed to come.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
alicciardi1395

Post by alicciardi1395 »

Wat else could it be?
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Zelophobia »

As the first poster said, depending on your age, your periods could be very irregular. If you've taken several pregnancy tests that have resulted in negative results, chances are you're not pregnant. Since it's been several months since you last had a period, you might want to contact your doctor to make sure everything is working according to plan. I would ask them about different birth control options you could use. Not only does birth control protect you from unwanted pregnancies, it will also help regulate your periods.

Take care!