Family Problems Stressed Out!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

RC123

Family Problems Stressed Out!

Post by RC123 »

my parents have been in separate parts of the house since early July, because they have been fighting since before then. Today it got bad. I heard my dad yell "If you move out im going to post on facebook and let everyone know whats up!" i just ran up to my room and started crying because i REALLY hate it when my parents argue. I just want to run away. I really want this to stop. any advice if possible? thank you.
rayne2014

Re: Family Problems Stressed Out!

Post by rayne2014 »

All you can do is talk to your parents and tell them how you feel. You should go to your parents and tell them that you need them to sit down together because you need to tell them something. Then, you should tell them how their arguing makes you feel and what they are doing to you. By doing this it may make the situation a lot better because in the end your parents don't want to hurt you in anyway and they will know that they are so they will most likely take steps to not cause you any more pain. This is the best advice that i can give you. It doesn't work all the time. Good Luck and remember that you can't always solve your parents problems.