War On Iraq, Please Read.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Queergrrl
Loyal

Re: War On Iraq, Please Read.

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by partykid12@Apr 2 2003, 01:14 AM

Squee, how do you know that the bomb in the market was not ours?

Because we don't kill innocent people on purpose. And it sounds like something he would do. Did you know he has killed a quarter of a million of his people at LEAST? Did you know when when someone tried to assasinate him that he took them and tortured them and hung them in the town then cut down all the trees to represent how "the men were hiding in the trees" and then killed everone in the town. EVERYONE. women, babies, children. EVERYONE. Now tell me you don't want to go save those people. Infact someone please go tell victims "we don't want to save you because we don't like war. We don't like killing bad people."

oh btw i thought i would bring up AGAIN how i hate journalists. in a nutsell during Desert storm a jounalist took a picture of people infront of a bombed buliding and stupidly, in ENGLISH wrote "Baby food factory" on the t shirts of people and on the machines. They were trying to say we bombed a baby food factory. Now that is retarted. Oh yes, i am sure the iraqies would write BABY FOOD FACTORY not to mention IN ENGLISH! muahahhahahhahahhahahaha. I think it might have been in marker too. lol
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by nj100688@Apr 2 2003, 05:58 PM

i personally think its more of a family feud thing.? he's going to finish what his daddy didn't so his daddy doesn't look bad.? its true we did make saddam.? during the Iraq-Iran war we sold weapons to Iraq while iraq was USING chemical weapons on iran.?

if u're our friend then u can have all the deadly weapons u want but if u do something we don't like then u can't have them anymore.

Umm that is pretty bad logic. That wouldn't work anyway. You would still think his dad was stupid. Did you ever think he is doing it because we like to save innocent lives? Wow, that is tough. And that maybe if we would have had a brave president in WW2 that would do something sooner, that maybe 6 million jews and other people would be alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAce it, appeasment doesn't work. If WW2 doesn't teach you, doesn't the last 12 years of yacking with the bastard prove it?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by partykid12+Mar 31 2003, 11:33 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(partykid12 @ Mar 31 2003, 11:33 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Queergrrl@Apr 1 2003, 02:57 AM

Who said it was going to be sudden? Our plan is to help them rebuild. We don't just blow the place up and say "See ya" when our goal was to help them? :)

Oh you mean like we didn't just say "see ya," to Panama? Or how about Grenada? Or maybe Haiti? hrmmm, Guam? Basically this is going to be like another Vietnam.. where the people of the country are doing a good job of keeping themselves inprisoned..

You saying "Ask Bush," seems to be the easy way out of an question you know the true answer too, Queergrl.[/b]

Okay, next time i will bullshit an answer like you. I don't speak for my Commander in Cheif.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

When have I ever bullshitted an answer? I never bullshit, if I do not know the answer, I will not post, simple as that.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Then why are you saying that to me?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

I never said that... re-read the post.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Originally posted by squee@Apr 4 2003, 04:28 AM

okay, again ill say we know he should be stopped we know he killed people and we know that the soldiers are just trying to protect the civilians.

but if we are doing the same thing he is, what makes us any better? because we are trying to liberate them?we mean well? this whole war is a good intention thats just going to blow up in our faces. yes we are protecting them from their evil leader, but who is going to protect them from us? they dont know any better than to fear us, because thats all saddam tells them. ew are over there with guns and they see us and freak out, what would you do if you saw a chineese soldier coming into your home, your town and bombing everything. i dont think you would act calm, cool, and collected.

this war is propoganda bullshit and to risk our soldiers lives for this is completely insane and stupid.

i want the civilians to be safe and this war will not bring that. war does NOT = peace. theres no way it can work. one war leads to another and another and another until the world is destroyed.

yeah, that's right... I'm just afraid...

well, do you know who Nostradamus is? I think you do.

So, he predicted, that there'll be a war, world war, that would start in the country which name starts with I (now we can already say he meant Iraq), it'd be a war between 3 biggest contries: Russia, USA and China (well, I can see it's kinda starting to happen....), and it'll last more that 20 years... Europe will be distructed and stuff like that...

I don't wanna believe it, but almost all of his predictions came true....(((
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by squee@Apr 3 2003, 09:28 PM

okay, again ill say we know he should be stopped we know he killed people and we know that the soldiers are just trying to protect the civilians.

but if we are doing the same thing he is, what makes us any better? because we are trying to liberate them?we mean well? this whole war is a good intention thats just going to blow up in our faces. yes we are protecting them from their evil leader, but who is going to protect them from us? they dont know any better than to fear us, because thats all saddam tells them. ew are over there with guns and they see us and freak out, what would you do if you saw a chineese soldier coming into your home, your town and bombing everything. i dont think you would act calm, cool, and collected.

this war is propoganda bullshit and to risk our soldiers lives for this is completely insane and stupid.

i want the civilians to be safe and this war will not bring that. war does NOT = peace. theres no way it can work. one war leads to another and another and another until the world is destroyed.

when was the last time we publicly hung someone? When did we gas our own people for doing nothing wrong? When did we kill Kurds. Where are our rape rooms and in what war did we just killl women and children for fun? WE ARE NOT DOING WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are two type of iraqie people. Saddam followers, and those who are smart enough to figure out we are saving them. We kill his followers that try to kill us. And we save the innocent. Get it right.

And if the chinese came after us it would obviously be to kill us. Because we are not being murdered by our own government. And the chinese wouldn't save us, LOL
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

But the difference is we are right. We kill people who torture people. He kills innocent people. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Five year olds could understand, why don't you?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Originally posted by squee@Apr 4 2003, 08:42 PM

and 5 year olds only know what you tell them. you tell them someones bad, they are gonna believe you.

Which is exactly what Bush has done to all you people.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by squee@Apr 4 2003, 03:42 PM

no i understand it. thats why i said we are doing the same thing with different intentions

and 5 year olds only know what you tell them. you tell them someones bad, they are gonna believe you. you get smarter when your older and can see both sides of the situation.

One cannot use the words "same" and "different" in the same sentence like that.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

And who is telling you all the bad stuff about Bush? You are believing them too. So what makes you so sure? Everyone has a source. And my source is the President and the hello obvious that Saddam kills his people. That's not a lie and it's not a secret. He kills them. So what the heck is your source. Perhaps you are as brainwashed as I!!!!!!!!!! :o
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

:lol: You just do not get it.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

If they fight back, we kill them what's wrong with that? They want saved, we save them from Saddam. As long as they don't shoot us we won't intentionally kill them. That is what we are doing, and that is what we will continue to do. So are you saying you rather us let them live in hell forever rather than have a war for a little while and liberate them?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Concidering many of them have surrendered and we haven't layed a finger on them. They should love us. And the ones that are not brainwashed do love us. IF somone is coming to save you, you shouldn't be afraid. YEah be afraid of war, but they have lived in fear under Saddam anyway. So they are probably happy to see us. We are not trying to kill them, you know?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

It's sad but that's how it goes. If they believe Saddam they are gunna end up killing there people too and be bad. So killing them wouldn't be bad, you know? A lot more know saddam is a bull shiter and are cooperating with us.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

That isn't exactly what I meant. If you were shot at, would'nt you shoot back. Or you would die just because the poor guy was brainwashed? Serial killers have mental disorders, but is that a good excuse to let him free to kill people?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Actually I dont listen to anyone talk about other people, I get all my opinions about Bush from the facts that I read. Like his economy plans, his economy failures, his legislatures, his views, etc. There isn't one person that I listen to like you listen to Bush. You basically just sit there and say the same things Bush says in his speeches. When Bush talks about all those people dieing you come on here and talk about those people dieing and how we need to listen to Bush. You are blinded from the facts.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)