War On Iraq, Please Read.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

partykid12
Veteran

Re: War On Iraq, Please Read.

Post by partykid12 »

Umm, yeah they are called statistics, newspapers, books; not one man, not the president.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by partykid12@Apr 5 2003, 02:04 AM

Umm, yeah they are called statistics, newspapers, books; not one man, not the president.

Just an FYI- Since most statistics are based on percents, you can make statistics outcome whatever you want. Just keep asking people until you get the results you want. You could find 200 people that oppose the war and then say 100 percent of Americans oppose the war. And it wouldn't be true. You know?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

I'm not talking about statistics for the war, if you noticed, I haven't given one stat for this war. I'm talking about the economy in the US, the Education of the US, etc. More domestic problems than anything, and if you get statistics from Universitiy surveys they are accurate. Queergrl, your source for information is the most biast one you can have, you just don't seem to understand that. Squee- if you believe all books/statistics/newspapers are lieing then why dotn you just live under a rock?
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Atleast Squee is realistic. Don't tell her to live under a rock. How about I drop one on your head? :P
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Mea
Dedicated

Post by Mea »

If you think this war is for oil you need to get a life. There are people over there fighting for our freedoms and your bitching. What about what they have been doing to our US POW's?? And you still think this is about oil. I have friends and family over there risking their lives for your freedoms and your anit-war. Get your head out of your butt and watch some news and you would know why we are over there fighting. We are helping Iraq's people have a better life. You take your freedoms for granted they don't they fight to stay alive each day. You hate Bush does things then do something about it but don't just bitch!
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Originally posted by Mea@Apr 6 2003, 07:33 AM

If you think this war is for oil you need to get a life. There are people over there fighting for our freedoms and your bitching. What about what they have been doing to our US POW's?? And you still think this is about oil. I have friends and family over there risking their lives for your freedoms and your anit-war. Get your head out of your butt and watch some news and you would know why we are over there fighting. We are helping Iraq's people have a better life. You take your freedoms for granted they don't they fight to stay alive each day. You hate Bush does things then do something about it but don't just bitch!

Well I don't agree. There are people over there fighting for what? Our freedom? Oh really, who told you that? Bush & Blair sayd it's to set Iraqi people free fro, this tyran Hussein, and put there a democracy. Doesn't it seem to be a Bush-shit? No, really, killing people to set them free. And that's what BUSH said was THE reason of the war. Did Iraqi people ask him??? Then why doesn't he go to Uzbekistan, to Kazakhstan??? They are under tyran's power too...

No, stop. I hate politics, it's a dirty thing. You never know what happens exactly, there's always an underset. YOU believe in what you WAS TOLD to believe. Even if you say that you made your own conclusions by watching news and reading newspapers and stuff. But hey, what you see on American TV is not at all the same as what you can see on Iraqi channels. Now where's the truth??? You will say YOU are right coz ur American, right? But damn, OPEN YOUR EYES!!! There will be thousands and thousands people telling you different things and THEY will also think LIKE YOU that THEY ARE RIGHT!!! It's that simple, truth has never gone to us, they told us what they wanted to tell us, what we 'wanted' to hear. Even HISTORY that we learn AT SCHOOL is different for everybody, coz we're tought to different. But the truth is only one, except nobody knows it. I swear, I can proove you that stuff about history. And so what you think is not THE TRUTH. It's YOUR OPINION. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. And keep yours with yourself. I'll keep mine. I won't try to understand politics, it's a DIRTY thing. You may never know...
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

QUOTE=Nikki,Apr 7 2003, 10:39 AM]
Originally posted by Mea@Apr 6 2003, 07:33 AM

If you think this war is for oil you need to get a life. There are people over there fighting for our freedoms and your bitching. What about what they have been doing to our US POW's?? And you still think this is about oil. I have friends and family over there risking their lives for your freedoms and your anit-war. Get your head out of your butt and watch some news and you would know why we are over there fighting. We are helping Iraq's people have a better life. You take your freedoms for granted they don't they fight to stay alive each day. You hate Bush does things then do something about it but don't just bitch![/QUOTE

Well I don't agree. There are people over there fighting for what? Our freedom? Oh really, who told you that? Bush & Blair sayd it's to set Iraqi people free fro, this tyran Hussein, and put there a democracy. Doesn't it seem to be a Bush-shit? No, really, killing people to set them free. And that's what BUSH said was THE reason of the war. Did Iraqi people ask him??? Then why doesn't he go to Uzbekistan, to Kazakhstan??? They are under tyran's power too...

No, stop. I hate politics, it's a dirty thing. You never know what happens exactly, there's always an underset. YOU believe in what you WAS TOLD to believe. Even if you say that you made your own conclusions by watching news and reading newspapers and stuff. But hey, what you see on American TV is not at all the same as what you can see on Iraqi channels. Now where's the truth??? You will say YOU are right coz ur American, right? But damn, OPEN YOUR EYES!!! There will be thousands and thousands people telling you different things and THEY will also think LIKE YOU that THEY ARE RIGHT!!! It's that simple, truth has never gone to us, they told us what they wanted to tell us, what we 'wanted' to hear. Even HISTORY that we learn AT SCHOOL is different for everybody, coz we're tought to different. But the truth is only one, except nobody knows it. I swear, I can proove you that stuff about history. And so what you think is not THE TRUTH. It's YOUR OPINION. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. And keep yours with yourself. I'll keep mine. I won't try to understand politics, it's a DIRTY thing. You may never know...

Again we are killing the bad people and not the civilians we are saving. Did anyone else here about the Iraqi American rally? I heard one of them interviewed saying " I hate the fact that my country is being bombed but it needs to happen because of the hell of Saddam" Now that is not a direct quote but that is basically what he was saying. Now you cannot tell him he is wrong concidering HE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Originally posted by Queergrrl@Apr 7 2003, 09:17 PM

Again we are killing the bad people and not the civilians we are saving. Did anyone else here about the Iraqi American rally? I heard one of them interviewed saying " I hate the fact that my country is being bombed but it needs to happen because of the hell of Saddam" Now that is not a direct quote but that is basically what he was saying. Now you cannot tell him he is wrong concidering HE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!

One man cannot say it in the name of the people. Do THEY wanna be bombed??? Ok, Hussein is tyran, he needs to be arrested, but why people?

Ok, it's not really what I was talking about. But hey, is it really the ONLY way to eliminate Husseid - by killing his people? We never tried peace, did we?

They do it FOR people by KILLING them. A bit mindless, huh?

Now damn, if Iraqi people realize that Hussein needs to be eliminated, they what the hell? Let's eliminate him! And not bomb the whole country.

I've watched Iraqi channel, many people were interviewed. You know, I don't see any happy face. That Iraqi American, is he in America? Sure, tomorrow I will leave Belgium and say: maybe it's not so useless to bomb it...

Oh I can't believe it! We're talking here about it, sitting in our home warm sofa, drinking tea.. while in another part of the world INNOCENT people die! Yeah, innocent! Maybe you've killed 10 bad people, but you have also killed 100 inocents, that are much more unprotected.

And about that interview... damn, I really doubt. Today you can buy everything and everybody. It's not that I'm saying they payed for him saying that (which is still not impossible), maybe they interviewed 100 Iraqi Americans, where 99 were against it all and only 1 for, so they could show him, the 1.

Don't get it wrong, I'm not paranoid, i just REALLY don't believe in all those political trics. How many times have we been lied in our faces???? A LOT!!! I just don't believe it anymore. I really don't...
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Oh you guys are right, a couple people love the fact that we are bombing their country to "liberate" them, so it makes it right, yay. Screw the rest of the country and the US soldiers we are loosing, lets fight for those couple Iraqi's.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by Nikki+Apr 7 2003, 02:37 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Nikki @ Apr 7 2003, 02:37 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Queergrrl@Apr 7 2003, 09:17 PM

One man cannot say it in the name of the people. Do THEY wanna be bombed??? Ok, Hussein is tyran, he needs to be arrested, but why people?

Ok, it's not really what I was talking about. But hey, is it really the ONLY way to eliminate Husseid - by killing his people? We never tried peace, did we?

Now damn, if Iraqi people realize that Hussein needs to be eliminated, they what the hell? Let's eliminate him! And not bomb the whole country.

I've watched Iraqi channel, many people were interviewed. You know, I don't see any happy face. That Iraqi American, is he in America? Sure, tomorrow I will leave Belgium and say: maybe it's not so useless to bomb it...

Oh I can't believe it! We're talking here about it, sitting in our home warm sofa, drinking tea.. while in another part of the world INNOCENT people die! Yeah, innocent! Maybe you've killed 10 bad people, but you have also killed 100 inocents, that are much more unprotected.

And about that interview... damn, I really doubt. Today you can buy everything and everybody. It's not that I'm saying they payed for him saying that (which is still not impossible), maybe they interviewed 100 Iraqi Americans, where 99 were against it all and only 1 for, so they could show him, the 1.

Don't get it wrong, I'm not paranoid, i just REALLY don't believe in all those political trics. How many times have we been lied in our faces???? A LOT!!! I just don't believe it anymore. I really don't...[/b]

I think that in bold is a classic quote. :lol:

Twleve years of peace hunny. And UN inspections telling him to confess and he lied.

When he already committed mass murder, we can only try peaceful ways a few hundred times, and then you take force.

And I do think you are slightly paranoid. Every polititian lies. But the fact is we live in a gov't where mass murder can't happen. Well, until all the stupid people ban the guns from us good people and only the gov't and criminals have them and we can't defend ourselves...but that's a whole other story...
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by Nikki+Apr 7 2003, 02:52 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Nikki @ Apr 7 2003, 02:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-partykid12@Apr 7 2003, 09:49 PM

Oh you guys are right, a couple people love the fact that we are bombing their country to "liberate" them, so it makes it right, yay.? Screw the rest of the country and the US soldiers we are loosing, lets fight for those couple Iraqi's.

yup, that's right[/b]

So, I could say the same thing to you about being against it. But shouldn't it be what the iraqie people want. The ones who have to live in it?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Yeah so now we have to go all over the world and save everyone from their government... screw the economy and the education of the US... who cares that we have stupid kids in school, 9th graders who don't know how to spell or read, people that live on the streets because there is no work... who cares about all that stuff.. lets help the other countries, not our own, they are more important.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Well the thing is the other countries are willing to work to better themselves. And death is more of a reason to help people than people who don't have jobs. Cause we give them money and houseing. WELFARE. And a lot of americans are just to damn lazy to work or abuse welfare. Like the people on welfare working under the table. But thats another thing too.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Welfare is still below the poverty level. If you recieve welfare you dont make enough to own an apartment and get food. People who are disabled are not lazy, they just can't get a job... this includes the mentally ill, veterens of a war, physically challenged people, etc. People are dying here in this country everyday, our murder rates are astonishing, people also die from drugs, people die because they don't have insurence, etc. I think the domestic problems here in the United States really need some attention rather than going and starting a war.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

I know what your saying. But i STill hate lazy people! And crime would drop if good people got guns. That is why I wanna move to Texas yey!
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

The reason why there is so much violence is because of the light gun laws. If you weren't allowed to own guns unless you were a cop, then there would not be places for people to get guns. Its common sense really.. people who import guns and buy them on the blackmarket are not the type of people that are going to rob you at gunpoint in an alley, they are more proffessional criminals... but thats a whole different topic.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

No, guys, I really don't understand that situation with Iraqi government. America wants save people from it, right?

And so what's up with, let's say, Uzbekistan, which has just the same government. Why don't America go and save people there? And then somewhere else..

So America is a big savour of the world, huh? While, as many here said, American people are in trouble...

Ok, explain it to me, coz I really don't see the point...
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Originally posted by Queergrrl+Apr 8 2003, 04:15 AM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Queergrrl @ Apr 8 2003, 04:15 AM)
Originally posted by Nikki@Apr 7 2003, 02:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Queergrrl
@Apr 7 2003, 09:17 PM

Don't get it wrong, I'm not paranoid, i just REALLY don't believe in all those political trics. How many times have we been lied in our faces???? A LOT!!! I just don't believe it anymore. I really don't...

I think that in bold is a classic quote. :lol:

Twleve years of peace hunny. And UN inspections telling him to confess and he lied.

When he already committed mass murder, we can only try peaceful ways a few hundred times, and then you take force.

And I do think you are slightly paranoid. Every polititian lies. But the fact is we live in a gov't where mass murder can't happen. Well, until all the stupid people ban the guns from us good people and only the gov't and criminals have them and we can't defend ourselves...but that's a whole other story...[/b]

good if you believe in your governement. And maybe I am paranoid, but just because my gov't made me that. I don't remember how many times we were lied, it's uncountable.