Orgasims

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Orgasims

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 »

Hi, i'm Nadia and im 17. a few weeks ago my boyfriend was telling me how good it must feel to have an orgasim and i realized i had never had one. not only that but i didnt even know how to give my self one. i wanted to try but i dont really know what to do. i was wondering if someone could give me some tips or pointers.well really i need someone to tell me how to have an orgasim my self. thanks!
I love My David. He is my knight in shining armor!

~" The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

~"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

~~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Skye
Veteran

Re: Orgasims

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Nadia_Sweety1@Jan 11 2003, 08:39 AM

Hi, i'm Nadia and im 17. a few weeks ago my boyfriend was telling me how good it must feel to have an orgasim and i realized i had never had one. not only that but i didnt even know how to give my self one. i wanted to try but i dont really know what to do. i was wondering if someone could give me some tips or pointers.well really i need someone to tell me how to have an orgasim my self. thanks!
Nadia, that would be to masterbate...there are several methods you can learn about at Clitical.com
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

I personally enjoy what we call the water method. :) turn your bathtub faucet on full blast, put your *self* under it with your legs up, and move your body back and forth, up and down, however feels best. it'll take a little bit, but you'll feel it, and you'll love it. sometimes it takes longer than others, but try that because then you don't have to worry about putting your fingers in the right places
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

Originally posted by CrazyDevilChick27@Jan 14 2003, 02:40 AM

Hi Nadia well you can go about it to way one being you do it alone or two sharing it with your boy friend. if you do it alone try to get alot of clit stimulation you can also use a dildo or some other object and use that at and angle to hit your g spot theres also running water. if you want to do it with your boyfriend when hes going down on you have him open your lips and suck on your clit pretty hard. i garentee that will get you to hve an orgasim also when he is fingering you have him do a come hither motion with his finger and that will hit your g spot in the right place.
Running water is unhealthy though. It can increase risk of infections because, like a douche, it flushes and "cleans" out the bacteria and mucusy stuff that protect down there and fight infection.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young