Gone

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Gone

Post by girlyluvR4life »

ohhhhhh how dreadful it is that i am leaving!

hahaha

FOOLED YOU! i bet yall thought i was leaving for good! not that any of yall would care or nething...hahha

no actually, i just wanted to let whoever i may talk to on occasions and stuff, that i am goin out of town for about a week-10 days, so i wont be able to be my usual teenhelp chick that i am!!!! i hope that all of yall have GREATTTTT times while im gone, and everyone be safe! i dont want to come back to any bad news or nething! but yes! if yall are also going on spring break this week, dont do nething stupid and such! we CANT be having that now! but yes.....my 10 day break begins......

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( well.....in a few minutes at least!)

BYE YALL!!!!
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
Pazuzu
Loyal

Re: Gone

Post by Pazuzu »

Aw, bye bye! I'll miss you the few days I'm here. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back on Saturday. I can't wait to chat again.
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

Aw, bye bye! I'll miss you the few days I'm here. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back on Saturday. I can't wait to chat again.
thanks pazuzu! a truly wonderful person who cares!!!! hehe, so your going a short trip thursday through satyrday? where ar you gin may i ask (i dont know if ill be on to SEE where you are going, lol!) but wheereever it may be, i hope yo u have fun! tty soon!

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
Pazuzu
Loyal

Post by Pazuzu »

Haha, I'm heading up to my grandmothers funeral :'( I hope you're going to an enjoyable place. I'm on vacation also and luckily it's been pretty fun.
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

Enjoy your vacation. Let us know why it was. I will be missing you. I'm sure that others will be too.

GOD bless,

Bluegray
Pazuzu
Loyal

Post by Pazuzu »

Thank you, it went very well. My grandmother was such a spectacular person that we know she went somewhere wonderful. I hope you'r enjoying your vacation!