complaining

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Tina
Loyal

complaining

Post by Tina »

Just thought it would be fun to have a place where we can just complain and shit like that...If this is in the wrong spot..well too bad someone can move it for me. I've just had a really fuckin' bad day...I don't exactally know why it was so horrible. It just was. Everything in my life seems to be getting more and more screwed up ever since I decided to get some help. Funny how I finally "made the right decision" to get some help and it just makes everything in my life 100% worse. Well doesn't that just SUCK! Anyways...I guess I'm done now...don't know what else I can complain about---for the moment. Anyone else feels like complaining...Feel free....

.:. Prending to be happy doesn't make you happy....but you can sure fool everyone else.:.
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
Nj
Veteran

Re: complaining

Post by Nj »

wow, are you getting the right help? and complaining can be done here, it is "why me" however watch out for the admins, they like to moce stuff (Cindy ;) )
--nj