Palm Springs! woot woot!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sexyheather
Veteran

Palm Springs! woot woot!

Post by sexyheather »

i go to palm springs on some of the weekends in the early months of the year because my michigander grandparents migrate down here to california to avoid their brutal winters. so i'll be disappearing for 2 days at a time once or twice a month until the end of march, not that many of you will notice, but just thought i'd tell ya. i'm scared cuz i'm driving there for the first time and it's only my second time driving the freeway! AHHH! oh well wish me luck!
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
four
Veteran

Re: Palm Springs! woot woot!

Post by four »

Man I love the cold. Have over a foot and a half of snow out on my lawn and I am still in t-shirt and shorts.
NAAM
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by sexyheather@Jan 11 2003, 10:10 AM

i go to palm springs on some of the weekends in the early months of the year because my michigander grandparents migrate down here to california to avoid their brutal winters. so i'll be disappearing for 2 days at a time once or twice a month until the end of march, not that many of you will notice, but just thought i'd tell ya. i'm scared cuz i'm driving there for the first time and it's only my second time driving the freeway! AHHH! oh well wish me luck!
Good Luck Girl! Have fun in Palm Springs, that place rocks! :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

yeah except for the fact that it's all old retired people. but hey i made it back alive! that freeway is scary for us damn youngins
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

woot - "to be used as an exclamation, for example ""yay"""

e.g., "I bought you a pony ""WOOT!"""

w00t - Common spelling of "woot".

http://www.pseudodictionary.com
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

lol

werd

and an fyi for you all who dont know that term...

The term Werd is derrived from What's Up. Here's the derrivitive - What's Up Sup Word Up Word Werd
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by four@Jan 11 2003, 03:40 PM

Man I love the cold. Have over a foot and a half of snow out on my lawn and I am still in t-shirt and shorts.
don't EVEN complain about how cold it is in kentucky till you live in Michigan, Canda, Alaska and such.... Its warm in Kentucky compaired to here!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
four
Veteran

Post by four »

NO WERD!!! I WILL DESTROY WERD!!!
NAAM
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

Lol, whoot is similar to whee. Ooo Dustin, I like your avatar.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Not really.

To quote ThinkGeek:

Use it as an interjection or a celebratory statement! As in...'Hey! I just upgraded my 56k modem to 1.1 SDSL. w00t! w00t!'. Works every time. True it's an independent clause, but really the best clauses are always independent. w00t.

w00t belongs to gamers the world over. It seems to have been derived from the obselete 'whoot' which essentially is another way to say 'hoot' which itself is a shout or derisive laugh. But others maintain that w00t is the sound several players make while jumping like bunnies in Quake III. Still others want you to believe that it comes from the phrase 'wow loot' used in multiplayer RPGs many moons ago. Fiction or fact? I suppose you'll just have to decide what 'w00t!' means to you..."

It is a part of the online gaming culture, and it just 0wnz j00. w00t!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

Originally posted by Cindy+Jan 13 2003, 02:49 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Cindy @ Jan 13 2003, 02:49 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-four@Jan 11 2003, 03:40 PM

don't EVEN complain about how cold it is in kentucky till you live in Michigan, Canda, Alaska and such.... Its warm in Kentucky compaired to here! [/b]
i haven't lived anywhere other than cali, but ive been to MI and canada and Kansas plenty of times and i kno how cold it gets! God i'm glad i live in cali :D
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

Originally posted by Dustin@Jan 11 2003, 04:05 PM

I need to migrate down to florida its COLD here in kentucky!
You can stay with us, it's eighty degrees right now. ^_^
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Donnie Darko.
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

and how the hell did my post get so off-topic so quickly?! *shakes head*
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Got to 17 here today. It's 7 right now.
NAAM
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

HAHA! Sucks for you!

Kidding, kidding. Holy hell that's cold. It's 67 right now. I feel your pain.

~Stephen Hawking.

Donnie Darko.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Pain? What pain? I am still wearing shorts. I love the cold.
NAAM