Would I Get In Trouble?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
radical~
Loyal

Would I Get In Trouble?

Post by radical~ »

Okay I missed this date to come for this test that was required for getting into this college program. I called the lady in charge and she told me that she can't do anything about it and told me to ask the test center to take a full college test instead of the other test and bring it to her.

Well the college people asked me a bunch of questions and I accidentally told them I need it for the Junior in college program. So I called back a day later and that time I game them a fake name and signed up for a test in May.

When I take the test they'll need a Social security number. Will they check my social security number and will I get in trouble?
Kristina
Veteran

Re: Would I Get In Trouble?

Post by Kristina »

Don't worry bout it till and if it happens! If it does then, uh just explain what happened!
There's always someone cooler than you
Theebee
Loyal

Post by Theebee »

whoa. if they ask for a social security number it's pretty serious and they will check it, they have to, at least that's been my experience (but i live in canada and things could be different here for all i know). and if they see that the name and the number do not match up they're going to think you've stolen someone else's card and that's very illegal. you should really rethink this situation before you go through with it.
The Laws of God, the laws of man,

He may keep that will and can;

Not I: let God and man decree

Laws for themselves and not for me;

And if my ways are not as theirs

Let them mind their own affairs.

Their deeds I judge and much condemn

Yet when did I make laws for them?

Please yourselves, say I, and they

Need only look the other way.

But no, they will not; they must still

Wrest their neighbour to their will.

- A.E. Housman
radical~
Loyal

Post by radical~ »

Anyone else have an opinion?
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i know that the SAT's just use your social sercurity number to keep track of your tests because numbers r easier to keep track of than letters and everyone has a social sercurity number. if somehow they find out u have the wrong number just say u forgot it and asked your mom for it and she accidently gave u a brother or sister's number or your dad's by mistake or something like that. just don't worry so much about something u can't change :)
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Of course they'll check it. College admissions don't have an admin department for nothing you know. Call them NOW and clear this mess up before you get into anymore trouble!!
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Okay so yea you probably could get in trouble. I think you should probably call and talk to the admission afficers
There's always someone cooler than you