Got fingered

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Mea
Dedicated

Got fingered

Post by Mea »

Well my boyfriend of a little over 2 years off and on who is only home every few months was home for a whole month during Christmas. Well we were messing around a few nights and it lead to him fingering me. I was wondering does that it my turn to do something for him?? He said he doesn't want anything back for doing it b/c he likes pleasing me. So what can I do without having sex with himb/c I don't want to do that until I'm married. I think I could give a hand job rather than a blow job. I just need some ideas as so how to do that without just undoing his paints! I want it to be special! :wub: Any ideas?? He comes home next weekend for four days! I want to do something for him just need some ideas how to make it special.
Kristina
Veteran

Re: Got fingered

Post by Kristina »

hahaaaaa
There's always someone cooler than you
Mea
Dedicated

Post by Mea »

What was the haha for?? I need some help and you laugh at me. Thanks! Someone help me out here need advice!
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

look i don't want you to end up like me. you let him do something to u and then u felt obligated to do something in return. i've done a lot of things i've regretted because of that and you can trust me that you WILL regret it eventually, even if it's not for a few years, and once you do it hits you like 1000000 knives! if you've been going out that long than you must have pretty good communication in that relationship and i doubt he'd lie to you about not expecting anything in return. if it makes you feel too pressured to please him in return then don't let him finger you anymore. i know you think you need to, but doing things when you aren't ready doesn't strengthen a relationship, it'll break it apart, and i know that's not what you want.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Don't feel like you should have to repay him, even if you want to. You don't need to plan what you want to do with him... it's really no fun that way. Either way, I'm thinking he probably got more pleasure out of it than you did so I doubt you'd need to "pay him back," I think he already got his "payment." Do what you feel though, this is all you.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Mea
Dedicated

Post by Mea »

Well I feel like I;m kinda ready but not for sure. I mean when I'm with him I'm so happy and feel like it is right but I don't want to feel bad after I do something you know. I was just wondering what it was like for you girls first time giving a hand job or blow job?? I need to see both sides of this. If anyone can help me I would be greatful.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Mea@Jan 11 2003, 10:35 AM

Well I feel like I;m kinda ready but not for sure. I mean when I'm with him I'm so happy and feel like it is right but I don't want to feel bad after I do something you know. I was just wondering what it was like for you girls first time giving a hand job or blow job?? I need to see both sides of this. If anyone can help me I would be greatful.
Umm, its hard giving a blowjob for the first time...your better off with the handjob. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

hahah sorrrrry! I think handjobs are hard..... ive only given one but iven given head like 15 timess
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by aegirlie3640@Jan 11 2003, 12:43 PM

hahah sorrrrry! I think handjobs are hard..... ive only given one but iven given head like 15 timess
We are all different...aren't we. :) Hehe, well with my boyfriend I've done a ton of stuff and that includes handjobs and giving head. I dont think either is harder than the other, maybe its that I find it easier because I know he dont care if I am expert or not. that makes me a lot less tense.
HelpingTeens.org:

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

haha idk i just find them eaiser...
As long as you're not a s**t or anything then.
way to call me a s**t <_<

i relally hate being called that though... i dont understand why you would call me that?
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Something about how you've given head fifteen times?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

thats not s.lutty... its just something i do
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

and it wasnt like i bragging about it or anything..... i was just stating something.... god you guys are so cut throat..... i mean like no one calls anyone else a s**t but me <_<
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

I don't think Helen actually called you a s**t, and even if that were her intention, I don't think you've been around here long enough to know Helen's general personality (she's not one to sugar-coat things), but either way don't get worked up. You're online so it's likely people will take things the wrong way. So saying you've given head 15 times suggests things...

Ah, anyway... let's stay on the subject here people.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by aegirlie3640@Jan 15 2003, 02:30 PM

and it wasnt like i bragging about it or anything..... i was just stating something.... god you guys are so cut throat..... i mean like no one calls anyone else a s**t but me <_<
She said "As long as you're not a s**t or anything then." Please read her post fully. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

yea yea.... i understand... but like idk i take that really offensively you know the whole cheerleader ditzy s**t sterotype lol sorry for overreacting
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by aegirlie3640@Jan 15 2003, 07:28 PM

yea yea.... i understand... but like idk i take that really offensively you know the whole cheerleader ditzy s**t sterotype lol sorry for overreacting
I am a cheerleading (captain of my school's team for 3 years in fact) and I know it all too well...I take comfort in the fact that I defy every single generalization of cheerleaders. I am smart (top of my class), I am not slutty, etc...
HelpingTeens.org:

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

i know... it really sucks..... im smart but everyone thinks im stupid (probably bc i lack common sense) but yea lol.... well lyou're awesome thanks for the help
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by aegirlie3640@Jan 15 2003, 07:56 PM

i know... it really sucks..... im smart but everyone thinks im stupid (probably bc i lack common sense) but yea lol.... well lyou're awesome thanks for the help
Your welcome...was my pleasure. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

ive done both since i was little. Neither is harder than the other one for everybody, some people one harder than the other. the first time i did a hand job i was really clumsy, the first blow job i did i cryed the whole time doing it( yes i act like a baby). but dont do anything your not comtable with. ive been with like 20 some guys that i had sex with and im 17 so definitly dont go to far till ya know hes most likly the one.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004