For Fizzbaw

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Jaegermeister
Veteran

For Fizzbaw

Post by Jaegermeister »

Hey Fizzbaw, I was just wondering why you put a disclaimer in your signature. The main reason I'm asking is because it seems wierd to me, because I'm more of the mindset that I'm never trying to intentionally offend anyone, and if I do offend anyone, I would hope that they would talk to me about it. But I also think you can't please everyone, so I'm not going to apologize for something that's my opinion. I dunno, I'm not explaining myself too well because I'm really tired, but do you get what I'm saying?

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: For Fizzbaw

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

i've always disliked that disclaimer.
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

hrm ive allways wondered why exactly its there, fizzy doesnt upset that many people, well not that i know of at least. but yea why exactly is it there fizzy??

haha i just gave ya a nick name hope ya dont mind :unsure:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

If you want to talk to one person, PM them, don't make a post.....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]