Movie Bullies

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kristina
Veteran

Movie Bullies

Post by Kristina »

Have you guys ever seen a bullie like the ones in the movies... I think it's so stupid the way they portray bullies in movies... Like the whole lunch money deal... I think bullies use words more than actions... What do you think?
There's always someone cooler than you
LonelyAsYou
Loyal

Re: Movie Bullies

Post by LonelyAsYou »

i think its stupid too. people at my school dont go around demanding people's 'lunch money', its more of a verbal thing. either way it still sucks :yucky:
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall
[/b]
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

people at my school go into an all out war. it'll start out as one bully and one victim, then it will turn out half the school beating up the other half, depending on what side they took. We also have school on school wars, where the whole private schools will try to beat up the public schools.

the cops have been called more than once to stop it. ... damn cops!! lol I always wanted to know who would win.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Originally posted by Hormonally_Charged_Hulk@Apr 28 2003, 12:50 AM

oh yeah and i think private skool boys would kick the shit outa public skool boys

weve got into a few fights with public skools and we have won all of them just saying unoshawty

might b diff over there though

cheers bazza

I'm pretty sure its different in Indiana. Because I put all my money and everything I love on my Public School's black boys. They are hardcore to a notch, and will kick some ass if needed.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

TCCA Ya heard?
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

just cuz they play sports doesnt mean they can kick ass. i know some strong white guys who cant fight worth anything. I'm backin my black boys, thug4life!
RIP Pat N. Glassman

TCCA Ya heard?
motoman
Loyal

Post by motoman »

Originally posted by Hormonally_Charged_Hulk@Apr 30 2003, 07:19 AM

i am at an international level for karate and national for kboxing.

you like to throw that around a lot... that doesnt mean SHIT in street fights. no ones gunna stand there long enough for you to fucking kick them.. dunno bout over there but in cali, theres not rules to fights. you'll see knives and much blood in pritty much any street fight here.

i'd say public school boys would win... privet school boys are weak and most of them are only in privet school because they cant handle public school.
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Originally posted by motoman+Apr 30 2003, 01:27 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (motoman @ Apr 30 2003, 01:27 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Hormonally_Charged_Hulk@Apr 30 2003, 07:19 AM

i am at an international level for karate and national for kboxing.

you like to throw that around a lot... that doesnt mean SHIT in street fights. no ones gunna stand there long enough for you to fucking kick them.. dunno bout over there but in cali, theres not rules to fights. you'll see knives and much blood in pritty much any street fight here.

i'd say public school boys would win... privet school boys are weak and most of them are only in privet school because they cant handle public school.[/b][/quote]

true that. things may be different over in (england?) but here in Indiana (and pretty much every where in the US) public school kids will whoop some azz.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

TCCA Ya heard?
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

true that. things may be different over in (england?) but here in Indiana (and pretty much every where in the US) public school kids will whoop some azz.
so true so true lol i don't know about australia but in america privite school kids r MOSTLY rich snobs or smart kids. in america, public school kids, at least in inner city areas, r more street hardened. being good at sports doesn't mean u know how to fight.

as for the original topic lol i think bullies aren't protrayed right. if theres a fight then teachers will be there right away and stop it and u'll get suspended or at least a detention. verbal bullying is done when teachers aren't around or can't hear it so nobody knows.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance