How Do You Feel

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Re: How Do You Feel

Post by girlyluvR4life »

although my head is the ugliest thing literallly the ENTIRE fuckin universe (and whatever lies beyound) i am proud to say that i have the absolute nicest pair of "tits" around! they are so perky, perfect size, BIG but not TOOOOO big, THE ROUNDEST suckers ever, and just gorgeous!of yea, did i forget to mention the FIRMEST boobs around too? i mean, i have no reason to wear a bra because they hold themselves up so marveously!

sorry bout gettin into detail, i hate myself, but i love those thangs attached to my FRONT side.....holla ;)
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

I hate my boobs...but that's because for the past few weeks they've been hurting like crazy! Like, I'll be at home wearing a bra and then my boobs'll start to hurt really bad so I'll take it off and then I'll be okay for like 5-10 minutes and then they'll start to hurt again! Dammit what is wrong with my boobs? [lmao this is interesting] But other than that the appearance/size I'm quite okay with for now. I mean, I'm small [32-34A] but I'm thirteen so I'm still growing [got plenty of boob-growing time left lmao this is sooo wrong] but yeah...that was interesting and probably way too personal for ya'll.
Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino »

oh... its okay... bit too big actually... which is a prob... hard to try on cloths....

But that doesnt stop me from looking at girls' boobs!

:D
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

ugh i hate my boobs...rather have smaller ones...i dislike the size for my age...omg and they are so hard to run and play sports with...geez you have no idea how much i love sports but boobs get in the way...but they can be rather nice...so i go either wya..sometimes i like them sometimes i dont lol
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

I'm 15 and a 36B - just :blink:

Guys seem to like em though. One bf I had called Kurt - He said to me, thats cool cause you're skinny and got big ones, even though I'm not :rolleyes:
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

~backs slowly away Dream..~

:-)
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Dude, fruitloop, I thought you were my dawg yo?! Lol. [If I ever speak like that and I'm not kidding I hope someone hurts me.] *Just* because I like my boobs doesn't mean you have to run away :P. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Dude, fruitloop, I thought you were my dawg yo?! Lol. [If I ever speak like that and I'm not kidding I hope someone hurts me.] *Just* because I like my boobs doesn't mean you have to run away :P. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
HockeyPlayinPsychoChick
Loyal

Post by HockeyPlayinPsychoChick »

well seeing as we were playing truth or dare the other night and i had to have a *really* cute(but short)guy feel me up and he threw in that they were real....and they get me noticed alot.....i think i like my boobs. ww...out of all the things i thought i'd say in my life.....
no i'm normal...it's everyone else who's crazy.

how come only some people have that one person to bring them lifelong happiness?

if nobody liked people that were different than them, nobody would like anybody in this world.

r.i.p.

louie dog(1989-2001)

bradley james nowell(2/22/68-5/25/96)

"good music is good music and that should be enough for anybody."-brad nowell
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I hate my boobs...

They get in the way most of the time.. And they only distract guys from my *mind*.

Can I cut them off?
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

i dont apreciate my body or my boobs.. i dont like them at all there small and UUHH but hey i guess its kewl they dotn have to b like BIG or anything but it would b kewl.. but yea