I feel stupid

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Dots
Loyal

Re: I feel stupid

Post by Dots »

Why not? They're funny and no offense was attempted through either! I'm not going to punch a priest just because he mentions a certain name...(Those of you know who me - guess)

Like I said, humor is the best way to talk about controversial topics! Put on the "Big Boy/Girl pants" dammit and learn to chiz-ill...

-------------------------------------

Alright, fine...Let's call it a draw - I thought people would be able to handle a joke that wasn't being drilled into anyone - it was barely mentioned...

Honestly, there are certain jokes people make about me and the groups I belong to - I laugh with them b/c I look at things from their POV [In this case - horny little boys/old men]...Yeah, if they don't shutup and don't stop I'll TELL them to shutup, but we weren't drilling it in this case - 2 comments...meh...I've heard worse on daytime TV...

But I'm done - You're uncomfortable with it, and I'm sorry...I just wish people would learn to be more open-minded and be able to talk about things they don't do or "COULDN'T IMAGINE DOING..."

Oh, and with all the female "worshipping' I do, I figured it'd be acceptable to portray a MILD NON-Extremist HINTED view from the other side...Guess not...We must all follow the Aryan race and NEVER look aside! (Note the sarcasm...)

...Heh...I'm done...If you respond much, I'll probably start up again---> I admit I have trouble not saying things I feel I know are right. But I'm gonna try... PEACE?
She
Veteran

Post by She »

It is understood that this entire argument is being made over a stupid Battle-of-the-Sexes joke, right?

Just checking.

How about another ninja? :ph34r:
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

Originally posted by Dr. Thaadeous Ozone@Dec 17 2002, 07:14 PM

Hey, its so fun though. Mesa sorries. LOL
Haha.....JarJar Binks screwed up star wars for me <_<

Anyways......anyone want to here how virgen my ears are?: When I first read what Dots had quoted, I thought he had ment it in saying that women know when to open their mouths(when it comes to TALKING their minds better) And besides, I thought most men (me included 50% of the time) often confused their brains with their penis' :rolleyes:
-Jacob Wilson
Dots
Loyal

Post by Dots »

....see...

...then I'm an educator...

Who wants to talk about giving the Queen her Royal Spanking?!! Little Jakey?!

P.S. I was saying mesuh way before JarJar...that prick stole my line.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Go beat him up!
NAAM
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

they kept telling me i wasnt allowed to post when i first came on. like i didnt have permission to post or something. . . i dunno
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

wow now im really confussed, lol

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004