Well...i Don't Know How To Put It...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

Well...i Don't Know How To Put It...

Post by Trapped »

:crying: :wallbash: :furious: Well I'm sry to burden y'all w/ this shitload of stuff, but I can't find ne1 else to turn to! I don't know what's wrong w/ me (oh and by the way, this is prob. gonna be som unorganized; so I apoligize for the inconvience of the comprehension (if that makes sense)...I seem to lose my friends as soon as I make them-which leaves me unsure about them and always changin them. when I think I may have found some stable friends I push them away with my shyness, negativity, lack of confidence, self-hatred....I never know what to say except for the wrong thing. I wish I could hold on to them b/c theyu're really great: they listen to me, they try to help, and they don't just leave em in the dust....but you can't force a friendship..............I guess I've never eally had a clse friendship w/ ne1...jus wanted to.....and so I want it so badly that I'm forcing itl therefore pushing my new frinds away b4 we have a chance. My 1st question, I guess, is how do I keep these (and by the way the 3 I'm talkin about are all guys (one w/ a g/f, one, really caring, and one who doesn't get too close to dat many ppl (jus so u know who they are a lil bit) 3 friends, so I can maybe have a closer friendship w/ them instead of drive them away w/ my distorted self-image-realted problems? Any advice?.....So I guess from all of that I'm asking how to stay friends w/ some1 since I've never really had a best friend, jus wish i did/do... :'(

(oh by the way this one of a few of my.....issues...)
Adnama
Veteran

Re: Well...i Don't Know How To Put It...

Post by Adnama »

*sighs* I don't really have much advice I'm afraid... but if it helps, you're not the only one o.< I know what thats like, I'm the same way.

All I can tell you is... don't ever give up on people I guess... unfortunately thats what I've done, and I do not reccomend it. Keep trying... their are people out there I think.

And speeking from experiance, sometimes the better friends are to be found online. I don't have any real friends in the real world, but online... I have some of the best friends you could ever ask for.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

ok thanx a lot. Just....well I'm happy to receive any responce do thanx again.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover »

Hun pushing away only comes natural 2 u, b cuz of all the times u've lost friends. I'm sure thatz why u have shyness 2. Try 2 open up 2 these three friends u have found. If they r true friends they won't push away from u, or hate u b cuz u have problems. Every 1 has problems. Don't b afraid 2 entrust these new friends w/it.

:hug:

If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Just take it easy, go slow, dont push anything. If that friendship is meant to be, then it'll be. For now, consider yourself lucky for having friends. Some people cant have the chance to post something like your post cause they simply have no friends. Some of us are just lucky we find great people online.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.