I Cant Survive This

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sunny53
Loyal

I Cant Survive This

Post by sunny53 »

Im being harassed by a girl at school in my class. She wont stop calling me a bitch, she has made all my friends betray me...Ive turned from a good friend into a horrible outcast. Please, I need desperate help- someone to talk to...anything.
Becoming Human
Loyal

Re: I Cant Survive This

Post by Becoming Human »

For being an outcast myself I'm suprisingly lucky to not be picked on at all. I was around 6th grade though. But the way I handled it, picking on some one else... I personally wouldnt recommend that type of solution.

I remember that when I was being harassed that I felt like there was no real solution. Taking the abuse wasnt to my liking, and trying to get them punished by a teacher would leave me secluded and isolated. The most plausible option would be to ask your counselor to switch you out of any classes with this person. That way, no big fuss is made but you will no longer have to deal with this bully.

Could you make another post telling me if this is at all a good solution? I know exactly how you feel, and am quite interested to see how it works out. Tell me what grade level your in, because I have a feeling that it just might be middle school.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

There are no friends.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
sunny53
Loyal

Post by sunny53 »

Im in the 8th grade- so, yes...middle school. Im not switching out of any classes that I have with her becaus school is about over...i don't know what else to say--besides that im upset
Becoming Human
Loyal

Post by Becoming Human »

I know, I know, we're all quick to blame the friends...

But does anyone remember Middle School? That dampening insecurity haunting just about everyone there? Your friends probably felt that they would be the next target is they stuck up for you and thus agreed with the other person to save themselves.

I'm not saying they're great people or that you should forgive them, but if you ever felt insecure and afraid you can understand where they're coming from. Trust me, if my High schools anything like the one your going to, popularity and "coolness" are about to become virtually non-existant.

Hopefully you wont be in the same school as this bully.... or your "friends"
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
babyboo15
Loyal

Post by babyboo15 »

forget the bitch........ things will change next school year!!!!! trust me i have been in the same situation if you pretend it dosent bother you..they get pissed and find another victim
IM GAY
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Originally posted by babyboo15@Jun 9 2003, 05:57 AM

forget the bitch........ things will change next school year!!!!! trust me i have been in the same situation if you pretend it dosent bother you..they get pissed and find another victim

Wait... what if it doesnt change!?

I mean, lets be real.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.